Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM 120mm Triple Case Fan Kit - White
- Three fans with 120mm blades create excellent airflow and static pressure
- PWM control mode allows speeds between 360 RPM to 2,200 RPM for dynamic adjustments that minimize noise or maximize airflow as desired
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan in two separate loops let you create customised effects
- Lighting Node PRO included to make setup easy, with CORSAIR iCUE software syncing abaility available so your whole setup stays in-step
- White fan housing is unique and perfectly matches other white CORSAIR products (sold separately)
- Compatible with PCs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PWM fans that need a USB header just for the light- September 12, 2021
Fast and not quite as loud as other stock fans from ibuypower. Lighting node and the Icue software controller for these fans and i also have a H100i Aio cooler that the same IQUE software uses to allow you to control the speeds and color profile. one thing i dont get, i bought these at a discount, but why the emphasis on RGB lighting is so popular i really do not understand. Like sure it looks cool. But i am embarassed to show my friends haha. I eventually ran IQUE as admin and was able to controll both the aio cooler and the fans from the same software. works great now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fans if you only see the front- September 27, 2021
I want to start off by saying that these are good fans. There is nothing wrong with them and Corsair makes great fans. That being said, I returned these to purchase ql 120s. The only issue with these is if you have a glass side panel and can see the backs of the fans, the black wires are visible and it’s kind of tacky and unattractive. The ql fans are designed to look good from both the front and back and have an led ring on both sides. All that being said, if you don’t care about that or cannot see the backs of the fans, then there are great fans. The Corsair software is intuitive and easy to use to setup your rgb. One other thing is, whatever fans you end up choosing (from Corsair), buy all the same fans (all ll’s, ql’s, etc.). It is much easier to setup and they work better together if they’re all the same. That only goes for the rgb.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product - has some issues though- February 27, 2021
The fans look amazing and were easy to install. The rgb is very bright and the software is easy to use. But you need to have the software loaded up and running in the background for your customized settings to run, and the fans are a bit loud. Overall they look great but have a couple of issues. If you mainly care about looks, such as me, I would get the fans. If not I would still consider getting the fans as they are a good choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.