Corsair M65 RGB Elite 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed gaming mouse is engineered with an anodized aluminum frame lifetime durability
- Pixart PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI sensor is customizable in single DPI steps for personalized precision
- Tunable weight system lets you adjust the mouse's weight from 97g to 115g to adjust the centre of gravity and balance your grip
- Surface calibration tuning utility allows you to tune the mouse to your mouse pad for optimized precision and responsiveness
- Eight programmable buttons are fully configurable so you can remap or assign custom macros to every click
- Precision sniper button is ideal for first-person shooters, reducing sensitivity for crucial shots
- Ultra-durable Omron switches are rated for more than 50 million clicks for long-lasting reliability
- Two-zone dynamic RGB backlighting lets you customize your illumination and offers full-system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals
- Onboard profile storage stores your lighting and macro profiles so you can play your way no matter where you are
- M65 RGB ELITE Gaming Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 990 reviewers who responded, 860 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Corsair makes you pay to ship it back...- May 22, 2019
It was a great mouse while it worked. After about 5 months it has developed an issue where you click the left mouse button and you can feel and hear the "click" but the button click does not register. If you press extra hard (past the tactile click) it eventually registers. This makes it basically unusable unless you mash the button every time (which I don't). My bigger issue is that Corsair support expects me to pay for shipping to send it back when there product fails to last 6 months. Corsair - If you have a defect, own it and send your customer a replacement. Don't penalize me for buying your product and being unlucky enough to get a dud.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This mouse is trash. Left click stops working.- May 17, 2020
This mouse is trash. I've had the original M65's and they lasted forever. I still have one at work that I use daily. This one though... I swear. I'm literally on my third NEW one. I've RMA'd two of them they work for a few months and then the left button starts not clicking correctly... Then it just stops basically all together. The most frustrating thing ever. If you google M65 Elite left click problem you'll see everything you need to. I love corsair products but the fact that this has made me angry enough to actually write a review says a LOT. So 3 new 2 rma total of 5 mice that have all had the problem. 10/10 wont buy another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- DO NOT BUY THIS MOUSE!!!- October 29, 2020
This isn't just me as you can search this up and find thousands of results. The omron switches in this mouse are very cheap and often bug out. My left click doesn't work like 1/3 of the time and my right click seems to be dying out at this point. I suggest the Logitech G502 Hero, which is a very reliable, durable mouse. It is probably the most popular gaming mouse at the moment. If you want a Corsair theme, like me, then I would suggest the Corsair Nightsword, which I haven't found any reported issues about. It also seems to be a mix between this mouse and the G502 Hero. But, just stay away from THIS mouse. Way too many issues...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.