Corsair Nightsword RGB 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed design and a contoured shape with rubber grips ensure the mouse fits your palm for a comfortable gameplay
- Ultra-durable Omron switches are rated for more than 50 million clicks for long-lasting durability
- Dynamic, four-zone RGB backlighting allows you to choose from dozens of presets and nearly limitless customization options
- 10 fully programmable buttons enable you to customize the way you play the game using powerful macros and key remaps to gain advantage
- Smart tunable weight system detects the mouse's center of gravity, allowing you to adjust the weight between 119g and 141g as well as fine-tune the balance
- Precise weight calibration provides two sets of weights and six mounting locations for 120 different weight and balance configurations
- Onboard profile storage allows you to access presets with ease
- Custom Pixart PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution step delivers exceptional accuracy and precision
- Surface calibration enhances precision and responsiveness of the mouse no matter what surface you're playing on
- Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) software enables real-time smart weight tuning, RGB lighting and allows you to create custom macros and calibrate your mouse
- Requires a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 10, 8, or 7
- NIGHTSWORD RGB Gaming Mouse
- Weight Case with 3 x 4.5g and 3 x 2.8g Weight Blocks
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 532 reviewers who responded, 488 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Unreliable Software/Click Registration- August 25, 2020
Love my Corsair keyboard and thought I'd try out this large mouse because a similar Logitech was too flimsy, had out-of-date software required to program keys as I wanted. This mouse is comfortable for my larger hand, and I like the thumbpad, but NOTHING takes the place of my Razer Ouroborus. However, Software/mouse buttons are very inconsistent, often failing to trap clicks or traps them with such a delay that the click is registered elsewhere on the screen. And, this is not just a fluke, but happens again and again. Probably going to a Razer because my keypad is an Orbweaver and I don't want 3 driver sets for keyboard, keypad and mouse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome tactility, but low material quality- April 9, 2021
I just want to say this is by far the most tactile and customizable mouse I have ever used and owned, and it's due to the DPS buttons next to the left mouse button. These allow you to not only dial your DPS which is fully customizable, but there's also a "sniper button" on the left side of the mouse you can hold onto to drastically drop your DPS so that you can snipe with unreal accuracy. This mouse has won me many, many victories because of these innovative features alone. However, what I don't like about this mouse is the material quality; it has way too many cheap plastics on it for what it's worth, which also begin to creak over time and use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- July 1, 2021
Very long time loyal Logitech fan, but my most recent logitech was not doing well and honestly didn't have the typical quality I expected of them. So I shopped around and chose this unit and I'm very happy that I did. I do miss the free spinning mouse wheel but I wouldn't give up the feel of quality and precision I get with this Corsair. The RGB is nice, and the thumb rest I though I wouldn't really need or notice but I ended up loving it. I don't rest my thumb fully on it, just slightly.. but it prevents me from causing drag by being there. Buttons all work smoothly, with a feel of quality and decisive click (not mooshy or too senstive). Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.