Corsair Nightsword RGB 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Available to ship
- Right-handed design and a contoured shape with rubber grips ensure the mouse fits your palm for a comfortable gameplay
- Ultra-durable Omron switches are rated for more than 50 million clicks for long-lasting durability
- Dynamic, four-zone RGB backlighting allows you to choose from dozens of presets and nearly limitless customization options
- 10 fully programmable buttons enable you to customize the way you play the game using powerful macros and key remaps to gain advantage
- Smart tunable weight system detects the mouse's center of gravity, allowing you to adjust the weight between 119g and 141g as well as fine-tune the balance
- Precise weight calibration provides two sets of weights and six mounting locations for 120 different weight and balance configurations
- Onboard profile storage allows you to access presets with ease
- Custom Pixart PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution step delivers exceptional accuracy and precision
- Surface calibration enhances precision and responsiveness of the mouse no matter what surface you're playing on
- Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) software enables real-time smart weight tuning, RGB lighting and allows you to create custom macros and calibrate your mouse
- Requires a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 10, 8, or 7
- NIGHTSWORD RGB Gaming Mouse
- Weight Case with 3 x 4.5g and 3 x 2.8g Weight Blocks
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 586 reviewers who responded, 539 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent mouse for grip and comfort and gaming!- June 17, 2019
The Corsair Nightsword has a great shape to it. I have large hands and it fits nicely. The thumbrest design is great as it prevents your thumb from dragging on the mousepad. The thumbrest is concave in shape allowing you to lift and move the mouse very easily with minimal effort. The rubber on the opposite side where the pinky finger rest also provides a nice grip. The top of the mouse is more of a soft touch plastic with a treaded design for added grip. The left and right click buttons are a matte finish separate from the rest of the body which is nice. The button layout is pretty good for the most part. The DPI Sniper button is reachable but does not sit directly under the thumb which in this case I like so I do not accidentally press it. The Corsair Ironclaw Wireless has larger buttons making them easier to press although the ones on the Nightsword are still good. The scroll wheel feels nice with discernable steps. I really enjoy the fit and feel of this mouse better than the Ironclaw for FPS games. The RGB lighting has a very cool layout on this mouse. It is their best looking mouse. This mouse is very good for FPS games and has all the customizable weights you need. Overall I think Corsair has a winner with this mouse. Can't go wrong with it. Very comfortable and natural feel in the hand. Highly Recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- well worth it so happy with this mouse- November 5, 2021
Corsair makes the best quality gaming mice that i have ever owned.I have had so many mice over the years and when i found this mouse with all the led settings and the one main thing i wanted being the sniper button i bought this one and got another one just to have a back up.This is the best mouse i have ever owned. I did have a Ratte mouse for about 6 years and that was a mouse i dearly missed but i replaced it with this mouse and it did not disappoint at all and i am very picky when it comes to my mice. If you get this mouse you will be a happy camper. It uses ICUE software for the led color settings easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mouse!- May 22, 2020
Really comfortable and the build feels high in quality! Extremely responsive and easy to adjust.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay- November 25, 2020
It was okay I am a beginning in the pc world and I was getting used to the movement and everything of pc but eventually a week in I felt I was just having problems trying to press the buttons of the mouse I just felt they were awkwardly positioned for gaming and then for gaming there's no way to lock the mouse into place so you will swap your weapon 4 times on accident I felt the mouse was too big and I have big hands 511 just felt I couldn't feel the two side right buttons the way I wanted to I got a g502 wireless instead and it is amazing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hand Gunk in Crevice's- January 21, 2022
The mouse is cool looking and preforms well while I game, however the little holes that make the mouse look nice accumulate dead skin cells from your hand. I've had mine for 6 months and it's covered and I regularly wash my hands, this seems like a design flaw. I clean mine when it gets dirty but other mice don't require as much maintenance and therefor I wouldn't recommend this mouse. If that doesn't bother you then this mouse is perfect otherwise and has a nice weight to it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report