Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Champion Series 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Wired USB 2.0 Type-A gaming mouse creates a solid connection to your PC
- Right-handed orientation is comfortable to hold
- 18,000 DPI optical sensor allows for fine-grained control with 5 pre-sets included
- Six programmable buttons available that allow you to set up custom commands
- CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons are spring-loaded for faster clicks
- OMRON switches last for up to 50 million clicks, ensuring lasting durability
- RGB lighting lets you customize the mouse's aesthetics as you like
- 100% PTFE glide pads help reduce drag
- 74G total weight is light and easy to manoeuvre
- iCUE software included to alter the DPI, create custom macros, remap the buttons, and more
- Compatible with Windows
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 93 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mouse, but annoying pulsing light- October 8, 2021
I mean, it's a good functional mouse and it has built in buttons to quicken moving on websites, changing mouse cursor speed on the screen, but the pulsing light on the mouse is really annoying going from white to other colors continuously. There is a way to turn it off, but you have to load software separately, which i'm not able to do on my work laptop. SUGGESTION FOR CORSAIR, PUT A BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM TO MAKE THE LIGHT CONSTANT INSTEAD OF PULSING. I couldn't stand it and wish there was something on the packaging that stated this so I didn't have to waste my time. I went back to my Corsair Harpoon which Best Buy doesn't seem to carry any more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This is the mouse for meeeeee- June 29, 2021
It's light, has the perfect buttons, has a wicked cable, no problems with the PTFE feet, the size is amazing! the sensor feels great! But don't expect to run it at 8000hz poling rate. i tried and i lost a lot of FPS, but had no stutters, so I turned it down to 2000hz, and I am happy with it. I've been on the hunt for the perfect mouse for me, and all the top end mice didn't have the DPI button that I would need for sheathing weapons in Valorant and Apex Legends. so. this mouse scored highly with RTINGS .com and it has exceeded my expectations! can't wait to go mess around with it again after work today. Make sure you uncheck enhanced Pointer precision and reset your pointer speed to the middle on IcueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Super light mouse, great for FPS- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Nice typical form factor means this mouse is very comfortable (think Razer Deathadder style). Now where this mouse really shines is its lightness. When I pulled it out of the packaging, it felt like picking up some cotton candy because this is thing is no joke the lightest mouse I've ever utilized. Standard RGB accents (Corsair logo included) make it a fun little accessories and I appreciate that the DPI indicator's light up and make it easy to see if I've modified my DPI settings up or down. Really enjoyed using this mouse and it definitely fits anytime I'm playing Valorant or Apex.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.