Corsair SP120 RGB Pro 120mm Case Fan Kit
- 120mm translucent fan blades provide high airflow and static pressure
- With a capacity of 1400 RPM, each fan generates up to 52 CFM of air to cool the system
- Each fan has 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs to create impressive lighting effects
- Includes Lighting Node CORE with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections that reduce cable clutter and let you control and synchronize RGB lighting
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software gives you full control over the LEDs, allowing you to create customized effects and mesmerizing lighting patterns
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 410 reviewers who responded, 393 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Top of the line- March 6, 2020
If you're serious about RGB lighting, and you want good quality fans. Look no further. These fans work perfectly whether as a case fan or as a radiator fan. This fan can do both very effectively. That said, Corsairs iCue has a little bit of a learning curve, and requires you to make sure you hook everything up properly, not to mention set it up in the program correctly. But once you do the possibilities are endless. I have almost everything corsair, so I'm pretty biased, but I love their products mostly because they work flawlessly, are built very well, but the icing on the cake is how true and accurate their RGB colors are.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful! No Complaints- March 17, 2021
These fans are excellent. They are really quiet, the color is vibrant, and the iCUE software is my favorite that I have come across. There are 8 LEDs in each fan, I believe, and it leads to absolutely gorgeous color. If you need to turn the fan around to act as intake you certainly loose some color, but for what I purchased these for, they are perfect. I have never installed anything in a PC before this, and I found them pretty easy to set up once I figured out what everything was. The lighting core is really convenient. They labeled the RGB cords which was also extremely helpful. If you have never installed something like this, these make it really easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Have For Any Custom Build- May 6, 2020
I quickly upgraded to these fans a day after building my first PC in order to get rid of the terrible fans that came with my case. (one of which was not even working). And what can I say. These are great. The are quiet and push plenty of air through the case. I immediately noticed a huge difference. And the RGB is super simple to set up. So to any new PC builders like me, don't be afraid to add this RGB to your first build. The Corsair app that you can download allows for easy control of colors and allows for a lot of customization. Just make sure you have available SATA power from your PSU and an open USB 2.0 header on your mother board. Buying these fans is a no brainer and I am considering getting one more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.