Corsair TM30 Performance Thermal Paste
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Premium zinc oxide based compound with ultra-low thermal impedance offers optimal thermal performance, lowers CPU temperatures and increases clock speeds
- Install or replace the existing thermal compound to improve heat transfer, and lower temperatures on your CPU and GPU
- Low-viscosity compound is easy to use and fills microscopic abrasions and channels in your CPU and cooler, to maximize the heat transfer area
- Highly stable liquid compound has a long life and lasts for years without drying, cracking or changing consistency
- Paste is non-conductive and contains zero volatile compounds
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1689 reviewers who responded, 1638 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- nice paste- December 24, 2019
I've had the paste for about 24 hours. It's had some ups and downs, but mostly up. Starting with the good, the paste greatly simplified my cabling. I've long been a stickler for very clean cable management. Before using the Commander, I had two separate Silverstone fan hubs (one for intake fans and another for exhaust), so each had a PWM cable going to the motherboard and a SATA power cable. That is to say that, in addition to the 6 cables for my 6 case fans, we had 4 extra cables (two PWM, two power). This was a necessity because on basic PWM hubs you can't set fan speeds individually. Basic hubs like that can only be set as an entire unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Toasty paste- March 27, 2021
I applied this cooling paste to my Ryzen 3800x processor with a Corsair AIO liquid cooler. While it did spread nicely the paste seemed thinner then the pastes I’ve used in the past. After allowing the paste to set I fired up my pc and ran benchmarks. Idle temps were between 65-75 degrees and I hit 90-95 under load. This is way too hot. I replaced the paste with Arctic silver and now I am achieving 40-50 idle and 75-80 under load which is still toasty but I feel like the paste was to blame. Did I get a bad batch of paste? Was the paste expired? Was it my fault for poor application? I don’t know. I had a bad experience with this thermal paste....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Buy some other Thermal paste!- August 11, 2019
Do not purchase this thermal paste, this has the worst rating for heat removal when you compare. I was in a hurry and just grabbed it before looking up its spec's. You want to look for watts per Meter Kelvin or W/mK. Corsair has a W/mK of 3.8W/mK. The higher the number the better the efficiency of heat transfer. Cooler Master High Performance has a rating of 4.5W/mK and is on sale for $3.99. Cooler Master Master Gel is 11W/mK and is on sale for $11.99. Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is still one of the best on the market and can be had for same price as this Corsair and is 3 times more efficient. Do not risk your hardware with this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.