Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM Laptop Memory (CMSX16GX4M2A2400C16)
- Kit of two 8GB DDR4 SODIMM laptop memory modules enhance your system's performance for smooth multitasking
- 2400MHz memory speed effectively boosts your system's processor performance
- 16-16-16-39 latency helps to improve the overall speed of your laptop
- Sleek and trendy design is physically compatible with all 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- Auto-overclocking capability automatically boosts the performance of your system without the need for a BIOS configuration
- Built with thoughtfully selected DRAM to ensure great stability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 170 reviewers who responded, 168 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Performance A+- December 29, 2019
First and foremost, you should ask yourself, how much is enough? A good way to gauge how much RAM you need is by looking at the system requirements for the programs you want to run. But if you don’t have those in mind, there are also some pretty good rules of thumb you can follow. For instance, the average person really only needs about 8GB of RAM. With that much at your disposal, you should be able to play essentially any game, and operate essentially any consumer grade computer program. But moving to 16GB does help in a couple of waysYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Memory Upgrade!- March 2, 2019
This product was a great upgrade to my 15” Dell Inspiron that previously only had 8 GB of memory. I do lots of video editing and when i check the task manager my memory hardly ever goes past 50-60% of its capacity, however, I have the Intel i5 chip and now it maxes out and causes my computer to slow down while editing. This memory is definitely a great upgrade and I no longer have to worry about my memory but now I’m faced with my i5 chip slowing my computer down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy upgrade for my Acer G9-793 laptop.- February 5, 2021
Worked Great in my Acer Predator G9-793. Already had 16 gigs of ram that were located on the other side of the motherboard which would require a lot of effort to remove. However my Acer laptop had two other slots that were easy to access allowing me to upgrade to 32 gigs. Was nervous that I would lose dual channel but can confirm that all 4 sticks are working at 2400mhz and in dual channel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.