Corsair Vengeance C40 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 5200MHz Desktop Memory (CMK32GX5M2B5200C40)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Features two 16GB DDR5 desktop memory modules that elevate your system's performance for smooth multitasking and lag-free gaming
- Ultra-fast 5200MHz memory speed successfully advances your system's processing speed and reduces latency
- 288-pin RAM is extensively compatible with desktop motherboards and is augmented for Intel DDR5 motherboards
- High speed PCB with onboard 1.25V regulation guarantees improved signal quality and allows stable overclocking to extract great performance
- Tightly-screened high-frequency memory chips render superior overclocking
- Compact form factor makes installation a breeze and saves space in your cabinet
- Features Corsair iCUE software for real time frequency monitoring and to custom XMP 3.0 profiles for tailoring the performance of an app or task
- Aluminum heat spreader ensures quick and effective heat dissipation to keep the device safe
- 2 x Vengeance DDR5 16GB Memory Modules
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 5200 MHz DDR5 C40 DIMM- April 23, 2022
Mid range DDR5 ram. Runs at default speed of 4800 MHz on default bios settings. OC speed of 5200 MHz. The MSI Pro z690-a WiFi motherboard I paired it with can support up to 128 GB of ram. I chose this version because the 64 GB version they sell is also at 5200 MHz speed. I plan to fill up all the ram slots and get it up to 128 GB eventually. If you need faster speeds then buy a higher speed ram set. It is a no brainer build if you want the latest technology to work flawlessly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not enough OC overhead, look at higher speeds.- February 11, 2022
The wild west of DDR5 is starting to slow down a bit and it's a good time to think about what you're buying and do a little research. These sticks have Micron chips which are not particularly good at overclocking and won't give you much long-term value at the current prices. Definitely worth it to move up to at least the Corsair 5.6GHz which has Samsung chips or really get spicy and get anything 6 and up to grab those Hynix ones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great if you only need 32GB.- May 13, 2022
Great ram kit. One thing to note is that I actually tried to do 4 dimms of these in a Z690 MSI Carbon Wifi and XMP settings failed to boot. When things did boot I would get erratic memory errors. Had to manually run the ram at 4800. 5200 vs 4800 is not a huge difference for my workloads but something to be mindful of if you are thinking about expanding to 64gbYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but works like a champ- February 17, 2022
It works fine but as a FYI I thought it was defective as when I overclocked it my system become unstable . It tuned out it was a MOBO configuration issue. YMMV but in my case when I implement XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) I also need to enable SPD (serial presence detect) I wish the MOBO manufactures would have made that configuration explicitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAST FOR GAMING!!! But not a must buy right now!- May 12, 2022
These DDR5 sticks are great and run well and keep very cool! They are super fast under gaming!! But for just gaming you really do not need these as of right now!! These are mostly for running your heavy programs for editing and work etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns