Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600MHz Desktop Memory (CMK16GX4M2D3600C18)
- Kit of two 8GB DDR4 desktop memory modules, which boost your system's performance for seamless multitasking
- Ultra-fast 3,600MHz memory speed offers stable overclocking for reliable processing power without any lag
- Custom-designed, high-performance aluminum heat spreader effectively dissipates heat into your system's cooling path to keep its components safe
- Tested for compatibility with various motherboards currently available on the market
- Low-profile design is easy to install and fits precisely even in compact CPU cabinets
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 to automatically adjust the speed of the LPX kit to a safe and optimal level for enhanced performance without any lockups or other strange behaviour
- 2 x 8GB Memory Modules
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 146 reviewers who responded, 140 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Meh- December 3, 2020
Memory didn't work with my B550 motherboard. This LPX memory has kind of a bad reputation in the first place. Originally I had a 3000 Mhz kit of the same kit with the same issues as this 3600 Mhz kit. Did a little bit of research and learned that it's a very common issue where these memory modules can't run at their rated speeds. When I had the original 3000 Mhz kit I was limited to 2133 Mhz (base). If you're looking to run it at 2133, I guess they're fine. But people looking for 3600 Mhz sticks are probably going to want to run at that speed. Ended up getting a kit of Crucial Ballistix 3600 Mhz and it runs flawlessly with XMP.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Luck of the draw- November 21, 2020
While I normally wouldn't write too many reviews. I think buyers should bewarned, it seems there's a high chance for obtaining unstable sticks of ram. While it's rated for XMP profiles, it seems that I must have been an unlucky son of a gun. After installing, within a few hours there was system instability in one of the sticks causing memory corruption. While I was down to utilizing just half of what I bought, the other stick randomly seemed to have experienced total failure with the inability to boot. If your looking to purchase ram, it might be better to buy a different brand. Or just be careful and realize you might wanna be more prudent in doing ram tests and checks before leaving them installed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Speedy ram for the price.- December 16, 2020
I added this ram to my current system to run a 4x8gb configuration with a ryzen 3700x (same manufacturer, frequency, cas, and model number). Improved my time spy score from an average of 9500 to over 10k and FPS in ac Odessy by around 7-10 at 1440p. Not insignificant improvements for just two sticks of ram. Make sure to turn on docp or xmp to take advantage of the speed and timings advertised. I dropped a star because of stability. It took some tweaking to get the system stable again, but that’s more of amd having poor memory controllers than the ram.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.