Corsair Vengeance RG Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz Desktop Memory (CMH32GX4M2D3600C18) - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Kit includes two 16GB DDR4 desktop memory modules to enhance your computer's performance and stability while working on multiple apps or software at once
- Blazing-fast 3,600MHz memory speed delivers reliable power to the CPU with improved overclocking performance
- Features 288-pin configuration for reduced power consumption
- Custom performance PCB provides the best possible signal quality for enhanced performance and stability levels under immense loads
- Advanced XMP 2.0 BIOS setting support allows the memory modules to automatically adjust to fastest speeds easily
- Aluminum heat spreader on each module ensures rapid heat dissipation with improved thermal conductivity for safe and efficient operation
- Individually screened memory chips promise dependable overclocking efficiency
- Features quick response times and high bandwidth capabilities to optimize the performance on latest DDR4 motherboards
- Compact form factor measures just 44mm high for compatibility with a wide range of air coolers (sold separately)
- Dynamic RGB lighting features 10 individually addressable RGB LEDs for setting up customizable lighting effects on your computer
- Downloadable CORSAIR iCUE software comes with dozens of pre-set lighting profiles to help fully control and customize on other CORSAIR devices (sold separately)
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Price For 32GB with Speed of 3600- September 3, 2021
I was able to install the memory on my X370 GodLike with no problem straight to the bios able XMP.. Super Easy settings 3600 Speed .. If you purchase a second one easy setting 64GB at 3600 .. The RGB amazing on the memory Plus you can control it by downloading iCUE software from Corsair website.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Performance as expected- July 21, 2021
It performs as expected. The only bad thing is Corsair uses different chip manufactures for the same product and you don’t know what you are going to end up with unless you check. So some might overclock better than othersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corsiar does it again, FTW.- May 15, 2021
Excellent RAM for the money. XMP Profile works as it should (essentially overclocked at twice the speeds.) Also looks great with more of a low profile, robust looking graphite structure and well-placed LEDs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.