Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Memory (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16)
- Kit of two 8GB DDR4 memory modules enhances your system's performance for smooth multitasking
- 3200MHz memory speed effectively boosts your system's processor performance
- 16 CAS latency improves the performance of the RAM
- Carefully screened ICs enable enhanced overclocking capability
- Custom designed PCB offers enhanced signal quality for excellent performance and stability
- XMP 2.0 support allows the memory to automatically adjust to the fastest yet safe speed with just a single BIOS setting
- High bandwidth and quick response time ensure optimal performance on the latest Intel DDR4 and AMD motherboards
- Dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting featuring 10 super-bright RGB LEDs per module complements your computer setup with colourful lighting
- Corsair iCUE software lets you completely control and customise RGB lighting to match your processor or other Corsair products (sold separately)
- Wire-free design makes installation easy and simple
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1145 reviewers who responded, 1118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product, Buy on Sale if you can- March 1, 2021
Bought this over the 3600-speed non-rgb version in order to tie with my theme better. I honestly don't think I would notice a difference in performance. The ram works great, easy to set up in iCUE, and looks very elegant. Ties together with all of my (completely unintentional) all-corsair RGB System. The iCUE System definitely could be designed better but it gets the job done. Pros: - Fast - Elegant - Plug and play Cons: - iCUE software is subpar *note: if you are using other corsair rgb products as well, the rgb number association will look different on every product, as for some reason Corsair uses different LEDs in each type of productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Fantastic- May 9, 2020
This is the perfect amount of RAM for most people's needs. I find that if you aren't doing editing work on Adobe products or similar that 16GB is more than enough the vast majority of people. Even with 16 GB most of your editing work will be just fine. Outside of editing I have never gotten close to maxing it out when doing normal work on my computer or playing games. Even with all kinds of programs open. A lot of people are also able to overclock this RAM to higher speeds but I haven't tried that. The RGB is also fantastic and I think ICUE is the best software out right now. I will definitely be buying this RAM again in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great A-RGB RAM- October 8, 2020
PRO: Integration with iCUE software, the best RGB software available. 16 clock timings, while not as fast as 14 is great for 3200Mhz and you'll hardly notice the difference. Great cost to performance ratio; not too expensive, considering the beautiful LEDs and performance you get. All around good RAM modules. This is the reason why 6/10 of the best selling RAM modules on Amazon are Corsair. CONS: Is as little taller than competitor RGB RAM modules, which might cause a rare compatibility issue if you are using a large heatsink for CPU. Luckily, almost all modern CPU heatsinks account for this so if you are using relatively new heatsinks you won't have this issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.