Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Memory (CMW32GX4M2C3200C16)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Kit includes two 16GB DDR4 memory modules to upgrade your existing computer with reliable speed and efficiency
- 3,200MHz memory speed delivers enough power to the processor for handling multiple applications or high-level games without slowing down your system
- Incorporated with custom performance PCB technology and carefully screened ICS to ensure high-quality signal transmissions for superior overclocking potential
- Compatible with a wide range of Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards to deliver maximum bandwidths and optimised response times
- Effortless and quick installation without any additional clutter of wires or cables
- 10 individually controlled ultra-bright RGB LEDs on each module provide attractive Multi-Zone RGB lighting for an immersive gaming experience
- Intuitive CORSAIR ICUE software allows you to customise and synchronise lighting effects with other compatible peripherals like CPU coolers, keyboards, fans, and more
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 and lets you adjust the memory based on your requirement for optimum performance with a single BIOS setting
- 2 x 16GB Memory Modules
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 958 reviewers who responded, 938 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Speedy RAM with Great Aesthetics- March 15, 2020
Used in my first desktop build. Except for the cpu cooler, all of the items in the build that have RGB are corsair. This allows the RGB control to be through Corsair's iCue software. The performance of this ram seems to outpace any discussion we can have on the RGB functions. Through the bios of an ASUS x570 gaming plus motherboard, I was able to select a predefined 'setup' for this RAM that has it running at 3600 Mhz. I will definitely be purchasing another set of these in the not too distant future. There is definitely cheaper RAM available with similar specs, but I'm happy with the package in my setup and the overall value obtained.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ryzen 3900X, Asus Prime X570 P- August 13, 2020
Would not work originally with this board. Than the new driver and Bios update in beginning of July.....Voila! Set DOHC rebooted and it came up at 3200mhz speeds at speed ratings to boot. Corsair iCue sees it and can play with the RGB. Passmark and other tests put it in the top 93 percentile, good but not a record breaker. Just glad to have 32Gb with video edit and rendering. Heck, some 4K/1440p games were seeing 15Gb loads so yeah, we are getting to where 32Gb will be needed to have some overhead. Overall, great memory. Make sure you grab the latest AGESA update to X570 platform, and you should be good to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More then I was looking for.- February 21, 2020
I actually was going to buy another 16gb of corsair Vengeance lpx 3200mhz ram and came across this instead which is amazing for the price it overclocks very well and you can even tighten up the timings to get great performance from it my only issue with this product was my own fault aswell. I didnt read the box well I have a ryzen cpu and this ram is optimized for intel but still it hasn't gave me any issues at all stock runs at 2133mhz xmp bumps it up to 3200mhz and I actually run it at 3600mhz with out a single issue. And I also have room for another set aswell which i plan on purchasing in the near future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.