Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Memory (CMW32GX4M2C3200C16)
Sold out online
- Kit includes two 16GB DDR4 memory modules to upgrade your existing computer with reliable speed and efficiency
- 3,200MHz memory speed delivers enough power to the processor for handling multiple applications or high-level games without slowing down your system
- Incorporated with custom performance PCB technology and carefully screened ICS to ensure high-quality signal transmissions for superior overclocking potential
- Compatible with a wide range of Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards to deliver maximum bandwidths and optimised response times
- Effortless and quick installation without any additional clutter of wires or cables
- 10 individually controlled ultra-bright RGB LEDs on each module provide attractive Multi-Zone RGB lighting for an immersive gaming experience
- Intuitive CORSAIR ICUE software allows you to customise and synchronise lighting effects with other compatible peripherals like CPU coolers, keyboards, fans, and more
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 and lets you adjust the memory based on your requirement for optimum performance with a single BIOS setting
- 2 x 16GB Memory Modules
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1196 reviewers who responded, 1169 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- More than one Elephant- 31 mai 2021
Bought originally for my CyberPower PC 32GB (1 Pack of 2x16GB). And, Since it was almost 10 since I had installed memory in a PC, went with I went with a name brand (Corsair). Didn't want any issue with BIOS. The add iCUE software was so nice I stated to buy all Corsair product just to centralize changes and firmware update. I know probably it's not called firmware now, What can I say I'm a old man. The RGB lighting is nice too. But since I keep under desk, I think visitor that come and see for first time enjoy more than me. lol CyberPower PC ran so good, that got back in to building PC again. Long story short I bought 3 pack so far. One more to go. This was the simple install (less than 10 minutes).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needed Extra RAM For Adobe- 9 mai 2020
For a long time I was using Adobe products with 16 GB. But recently I have been getting more complex in my work loads so I decided to upgrade to 32 GB. Wow, it makes a huge difference. I notice that when I am scrubbing in timelines that it takes a lot less time. Also, when dropping in new videos for the first time into projects it is faster. Also, my computer no longer lags when I have multiple Adobe products open. It was completely worth the money and I wish I would have done it sooner. I had to upgrade to 2x16 GB due to my motherboard not supporting 4x8 GB at 3200 GHz speeds. As it would BSOD on my with it. It would work at lower clock speeds but I didn't want to sacrifice any performance. I have the X570 Aorus Elite for those curious. With the 2x16 GB I was able to immediately put them into my machine and then use the XMP profile to overclock to 3200. I ran memory tests and it all came back clear. No more BSOD. Wish I could have stuck with the 4x8 but oh well. Also, through my discovery ver 5.32 is by Hynix and 4.32 is by Samsung. Most are able to overclock these to higher clock speeds with out problems. I haven't tried. I guess Samsung does it better? The RGB is also fantastic. It is bright and accurate. I prefer them over other RGB RAM. Also, ICUE Software is great. The best I've tried from other companies. I will for sure buy these again in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can never go wrong with Corsair- 3 février 2021
Originally bought these as a temp solution until I could get the non-RGB kits to match my other 16GB 8GBx2 that I have in both of my main systems. Long story short, I ended up with two of these kits. One 32GB 16x2 and a 16GB 8x2. I’ve been using Corsair Vengeance LPX since DDR3 and they always deliver. I just wish I had got lucky enough to get Hynix ICs like my non RGB kits but these worked fine. OC’d to 3666Mhz on the 3200 XMP running 48GB. Paired with the rest of my system my benchmarks stayed in the top 1%. And to be honest, they look amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holy mother of RAM!- 27 octobre 2020
This is the best look and fastest performing RAM I’ve ever had! I always get compliments on them. Remember to go into the BIOS of your motherboard and change the speed. 3200 mhz is a must and will give you that extra speed and frames you looking for!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome rgb and performance- 21 octobre 2019
My pc came stock with g skills ram only 16gb. For my set up (2080 ti, intel 9700k, and 4k gaming) 32gb is recommended. With monitoring on I've got up too 13gb at one point on gaming not counting back ground processes or cached, dedicated ram. That puts me around 20gb so this was perfect for max performance. They say 3200mhz on the package. That's what they can be over clocked too, they come as 2133mhz. The colors on it are pretty cool and fully customizable. I have no ram issues what so ever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns