Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Memory (CMW32GX4M2E3200C16W)
- Kit of two 16GB DDR4 memory modules enhances your system's performance for smooth multitasking
- 3200MHz memory speed effectively boosts your system's processor performance
- 16 CAS latency improves the performance of the RAM
- Carefully screened ICs enable enhanced overclocking capability
- Custom designed PCB offers enhanced signal quality for excellent performance and stability
- XMP 2.0 support allows the memory to automatically adjust to the fastest yet safe speed with just a single BIOS setting
- High bandwidth and quick response time ensure optimal performance on the latest Intel DDR4 and AMD motherboards
- Dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting featuring 10 super-bright RGB LEDs per module complements your computer setup with colourful lighting
- Corsair iCUE software lets you completely control and customise RGB lighting to match your processor or other Corsair products (sold separately)
- Wire-free design makes installation easy and simple
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BIOS troubleshooting needed- 13 juin 2021
I installed these on a B450M/ac motherboard and was having some trouble getting them to run at 3.2GHz. From the bios I managed to increase the voltage from 1.35 to 1.38 and gain a stable experience at 3.0GHz after many restarts and boot loops. Overall very nice to look atYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking RAM for a white build.- 25 février 2021
I think the default speed was 2.6 GHz, but you can clock it up to 3.2 GHz in BIOS and it works fine. The color, style, and RGB all look fantastic in my white build. The one point I would say is watch price charts because this item fluctuates a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy them, you won't regret it.- 5 mars 2021
I am using an Asus Tuf x470 ATX motherboard, a Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, and with a RTX 2070 Super. They look great, I currently have the modules running at 3400 Mhz and are stable. I would highly recommend them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns