Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - White - Only at Best Buy
- Over-ear headphones feature premium memory foam earpads and headband to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions
- SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR wireless technology gives you complete freedom of movement with a 60-foot range
- Included USB cable and 3.5mm cable give you the option of using a wired connection
- 50mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver 7.1 surround sound to your PC and high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio with a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz on every device
- Compatible with nearly any device including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
- Detachable, professional-grade, omni-directional, high-bandwidth microphone gives you exceptional dynamic range and vocal clarity so you can communicate clearly
- CORSAIR iCUE software provides a variety of pre-tuned audio profiles or custom tuning of your equalizer settings
- RGB lighting on each ear cup lets you customize the look of your headphones and offers synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- High-capacity lithium-ion battery and an accelerometer-based smart-sleep/wake function deliver up to 20 hours of life on a single charge
- Engineered with machined aluminum for lightweight comfort and durability
- Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Headset
- Wireless USB Adapter
- USB Charging Cable (1.8M)
- 3.5Mm Stereo Cable (1.5M)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Safety Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 450 reviewers who responded, 360 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High hopes falls flat- October 7, 2020
Short and sweet if you want the best sounding wireless headset for gaming get the Astro A50s if you got the cheese for it. I cheaped out buying these with high hopes all the YouTube videos weren’t paid for buy Corsair (pretty sure they were). These headsets probably do shine in certain situations but I’m not sure what that would be. But the sound I get seems somewhat artificial and hollow. I’ve read eq setting tips and tricks. I tried settings people recommended for the specific game I was playing and nothing has compared to the out of box sound I get with my Astro A40 TRs. I will be returning these and paying the difference for the Astro A50s.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best looking headset on the market.- November 10, 2019
I brought this headset after my previous one started to get uncomfortable after years of wear and tear. The mic is good. It sound is very clear and it isn't overly compressed like most over gaming headsets. The noise suppression could be better. My friends can still hear my typing when I use the keyboard. Comfort is a mixed bag. The earcups are circular not oval and the drivers are flat. The drivers will press against the top of your ears. This headset wouldn't be good if that kind of thing bothers you. I felt pitching on the crown of my head when I hear it for more than 2 hours. Outside of the mild comfort issues I still recommend this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible headset, avoid iCue Software.- November 25, 2019
Corsair's iCue software that is used to tune the EQ's of the headset is a buggy mess. I spent hours trying to dial in a some clarity, but no matter what I tried the iCue software made the headset sound muffled and tinny. Download some other third party equalizer and tune the headset instead. Now that I'm running the headset outside the iCue software it sounds great, music sounds crisp with tons of bass, and most of all they work like a charm in games, especially FPS where knowing the direction of your enemy is key. Also, Build quality is top notch, solid metal frame, soft touch cushions on top and around the ears, bright RGB, and a crystal clear microphone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.