Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - White - Only at Best Buy
- Over-ear headphones feature premium memory foam earpads and headband to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions
- SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR wireless technology gives you complete freedom of movement with a 60-foot range
- Included USB cable and 3.5mm cable give you the option of using a wired connection
- 50mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver 7.1 surround sound to your PC and high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio with a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz on every device
- Detachable, professional-grade, omni-directional, high-bandwidth microphone gives you exceptional dynamic range and vocal clarity so you can communicate clearly
- CORSAIR iCUE software provides a variety of pre-tuned audio profiles or custom tuning of your equalizer settings
- RGB lighting on each ear cup lets you customize the look of your headphones and offers synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- High-capacity lithium-ion battery and an accelerometer-based smart-sleep/wake function deliver up to 20 hours of life on a single charge
- Engineered with machined aluminum for lightweight comfort and durability
- Compatible with nearly any device including PC, PS5 and PS4 for an intense gaming experience
- Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Headset
- Wireless USB Adapter
- USB Charging Cable (1.8M)
- 3.5Mm Stereo Cable (1.5M)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Safety Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 567 reviewers who responded, 452 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High hopes falls flat- October 7, 2020
Short and sweet if you want the best sounding wireless headset for gaming get the Astro A50s if you got the cheese for it. I cheaped out buying these with high hopes all the YouTube videos weren’t paid for buy Corsair (pretty sure they were). These headsets probably do shine in certain situations but I’m not sure what that would be. But the sound I get seems somewhat artificial and hollow. I’ve read eq setting tips and tricks. I tried settings people recommended for the specific game I was playing and nothing has compared to the out of box sound I get with my Astro A40 TRs. I will be returning these and paying the difference for the Astro A50s.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Broke down in less than a week- August 1, 2021
I was excited to use these new headphones due to its sleek and cool design but after a week, the audio completely cut out and a loud and high-pitched noise constantly beeped in the headset. The only way to fix it is to disconnect it and reconnect it again. On a good day, I can use this headset for a couple of hours without hearing that annoying beep and on a bad day, I'll have to fix it at least 3-4 times in an hour. This headset is not worth your money, purchase a cheaper headset for a better quality somewhere else instead. Bestbuy doesn't even allow returns because the box was opened and now I'm stuck with this crappy time-bomb headset.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best looking headset on the market.- November 10, 2019
I brought this headset after my previous one started to get uncomfortable after years of wear and tear. The mic is good. It sound is very clear and it isn't overly compressed like most over gaming headsets. The noise suppression could be better. My friends can still hear my typing when I use the keyboard. Comfort is a mixed bag. The earcups are circular not oval and the drivers are flat. The drivers will press against the top of your ears. This headset wouldn't be good if that kind of thing bothers you. I felt pitching on the crown of my head when I hear it for more than 2 hours. Outside of the mild comfort issues I still recommend this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.