Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Gaming Headset - White
- Over-the-head headset snugly fits around the head for lasting comfort
- Wired headset with 1.8-metre cord length can be plugged in with a USB adapter
- Custom-tuned 50mm neodymium magnet delivers 7.1 surround sound for a competitive edge while playing games
- 20Hz to 30kHz of expanded frequency range overcomes distortion and delivers greater audio precision so you can hear every sound accurately
- Breathable microfibre mesh fabric and plush memory foam ear pads comfortably cushion your ears during prolonged gaming sessions
- On-ear volume controls let you make handy adjustments without losing focus on the game
- Flip-up function with LED mute indicator lets you easily toggle between muted and unmuted
- Optimised omnidirectional microphone is Discord-certified for clear communication and excellent audio quality
- Dynamic RGB lighting on each cup lets you customize your look with a wide range of colours and effects
- CORSAIR iCUE software lets you apply custom equalizer settings and synchronise the built-in RGB lighting with compatible CORSAIR peripherals
- Durable construction with aluminum yokes ensures durability that will last through years of gaming
- Compatible with PC for a great gaming experience
- CORSAIR VOID RGB ELITE USB Headset
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality is awesome- January 2, 2021
The sound quality of this headset is one of the best that I have had since I got my Astro A10, a little known fact that may help others decide is that you can plug this into any usb plugin on a PS5 and will still work just fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Corsair Void Elite- April 16, 2021
Love this headset for call of duty play. the sound is very immersive as apposed to my previous headset. have wore it for 2 to 3 hours at a time and no pain or discomfort. i would recommend this headset to anyone thats wants a regular priced headset with quality sound and performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report