Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - White
Sold out online
- Over-ear headphones feature breathable microfibre mesh fabric and memory foam earpads to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions
- Low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connection gives you complete freedom of movement with a 40-foot range
- Included USB cable lets you connect to your PC or PlayStation 4
- 50mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver 7.1 surround sound to your PC and high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio with a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz on every device
- Optimized omni-directional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity and features a flip-up mute function and LED mute indicator
- On-ear volume and mute controls let you make adjustments on the fly without interrupting your game
- CORSAIR iCUE software provides a variety of pre-tuned audio profiles or custom tuning of your equalizer settings
- RGB lighting on each ear cup lets you customize the look of your headphones and offers synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 16 hours of life and allows you to charge and play at the same time
- Built with aluminum yokes for long-lasting durability
- Discord-certified to ensure clear communication and powerful sound
- Compatible with PC, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 for a great gaming experience
- Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Headset
- Wireless USB Adapter
- USB Charging Cable (1.5M)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 888 reviewers who responded, 766 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for the price, not perfect- March 21, 2021
I bought these about a year ago. I had to pick them based on online reviews due to the pandemic. The sound is great. They are not very tight on my head. I have a medium sized head I'd say. If I move to fast they sway around. Additionally there was a tiny bolt in the right ear piece shaking around in there that I just removed today on my own. If it were not for the pandemic I would have tried to get a different pair but didn't feel like dealing with it then and lost track of time. So rather than ship them back to corsair I did it myself and got lucky. I keep these in a middle pocket of a laptop computer backpack and try to take good care of them. The battery length is optimal and they seem sturdy enough if you're not treating them like a barbarian.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless- June 16, 2021
This headset is truly a bargain, i got it for around 75$ Dollars 25 dollars off OM price and it is truly amazing, the headset looks beautiful and with that 16 hour battery life and around 5-8 hours usage a day its not amazing, but you can lower the lighting brightness through iCue, and it is truly amazing for the price, on sale or not. It has nice sounding drivers, amazing earcups (Doesn’t work for xbox though for you who wants to use it on xbox one to series, Playstation and Pc only.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good product, Bad Sizing- October 1, 2020
Really like the headset, like the volume and ability to move the mike boom. The size is terrible. I have a relatively small head and even on the smallest size I cannot use this product. Thankfully my husband is a gamer and he is really happy to be the recipient of a new headset. He is a really big guy and has a pretty average sized head and he can use it on the smallest setting but it is a little loose for him. I on the other hand need to keep looking for something that will fit so that I can keep doing my job from home. I am not sure who they were designing these for but in the next modification maybe do some regular people measurements.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Quality Wireless Headset!- October 22, 2021
Very comfortable! Fits my head quite nicely! Quality Material! It can go very loud without distortion! Charges quickly! Great quality mic! Has RGB (but comes at a cost for battery life) Battery life is about 12-16 hrs. So here is the deal about the battery: 1) First charge took about an hour, I let it charge for 2 hours would not go past 96%. I received about 18 hours of audio (RGB off, brightness turned off and mic light was off(no red light)). 2) However, went from 96% to about 60% rather quickly(About 1- 2hrs). 3) Then stayed at 50-60% for about 2 hours. 4) Next stage went from 50% to 33% quickly (1-2 hrs). Stayed at about 30% for 2 hrs. At this stage at 30%, the audio started to become super choppy and rather annoying, every min or so sound would "pop" and/or "crackle". 5) Now, from 30% to 26% took about 2 hrs. (Audio continued to be "poppy & crackling". 6) Battery Life from 26% - 18% took about 2 hours. Stayed around 10-18% for about 1-2hrs. 7) I continued to use till about 2-5 % took about 2 hrs to go from 10-5% (same popping and cracking audio). Then called it a day and went for a full charge. I want to see what happens to the battery life and the "battery level" on a depleted/full charge. If I can edit and/or comment after review, I will post an update on charge time and usage time. 8) Update your headset firmware! I feel it is a must! 96 - 60% - 2hrs 50 - 60% - 2hrs + 2hr @ ~55% 50 - 33% - 2hrs + 2hr @ ~33% 26 - 18% - 2hrs 10 - 18% - 2hrs + 2hr @ ~18% 5 - 10% - 2hrs TOTAL: Approximately ~18hrs This is the second void elite wireless headset I have received. The first one I bought, I returned because the battery life was about 6 hours and audio was "poppy and cracking" almost the entire time of use. Now, to summarize: Would I recommend this headset? Absolutely! I rather enjoyed the headset. However, if you don't mind cords and/or USB extensions, I would definitely go with the wired version. You can get the RGB, the 7.1 surround sound, the excellent mic all w/o the battery problems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for PC, not great for PS4- January 7, 2021
Headset sounds and works great on PC/Mac, but note when using for PS4 your features are extremely limited. You can’t adjust the volume on the headset itself, the most you can do is turn on/off and mute the mic. If you are okay with that or are using mainly for PC then I would say go for it and buy them! Also, I must add that they fit kinda weird, very easily slide off your head and don’t completely cover your ears. It’s a bit of an awkward feel when wearing them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.