Crypt of the NecroDancer (Switch) - English
Available online only
- Rhythm-based game dungeon crawler where players move to the beat to battle enemies and navigate dungeons in search of their still-beating heart
- Randomly generated dungeons mean a unique experience every time you play
- Battle enemies such as dragons, skeletons, zombies, and more
- Advance through the game to unlock new characters as you play for more hours of fun
- Local co-op mode lets you team up with a friend
- Enjoy new characters, bosses, and monsters in the Amplified DLC, plus the mini-CD soundtrack to Amplified and a fold-out manual
- Includes 6 playable remixes of the entire soundtrack by FamilyJules, A_Rival, OCRemix, Girlfriend Records, Virt, and Chipzel
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Great Rhythm Based Indie- May 7, 2021
I was hesitant on picking this up as I already have Cadence air Hyrule (the Zelda infused version they had the developers make). But if you you like indie games, this really has its own set of charm that separates itself enough from its successor. I actually think this game is more enjoyable in its raw/indie/creative sense. Also it’s great to see the love put in on the packaging. Comes with fold out instruction manual and a 3” CD soundtrack inside the case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.