Cuisinart 32 oz. 2-in-1 Baby Food Maker & Bottle Warmer - White/Grey
Available online only
- Operates via an easy-to-use dial control with an indicator light
- Bladelock System is designed to keep the blade in place when you lift and tilt the cup while pouring
- Bowl seal helps to improve steaming results while the steam blade provides an even distribution of steam for faster results
- Powerful motor means quick chopping, steaming and pureeing
- Steam blade provides even steam distribution for faster results
- 4-cup bowl is BPA-free for your peace of mind
- Bottle adapter ring, integrated measuring cup and spatula are all included so you have the tools you need when using the device
- Also comes with a recipe booklet for more meal ideas
- Recipe Booklet
- Bottle Adapter Ring
- Integrated Measuring Cup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Convenient and easy to use- September 30, 2014
Bought this a while back after scouring the internet for reviews and was in between this Brezza and Baeba brand baby food makers. I ended up choosing this specific product because of the bottle warmer feature. The bottle warmer does come in handy, although you have to careful about the amount of water you put in and make sure to read the directions and tweak the amounts if need be. a couple times it made it either too hot or too cold and had to adjust on the following warming instances for this. overall seems good quality and easy to clean, and not too big as far as consuming counter space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Basic Model But Good- December 2, 2019
I purchased this as a replacement baby food maker to the one my kids dropped and broke. I've only ever used it for baby food making and it works well. The container is very cheap plastic and everything is manual. There is also no way of telling how much water is in the tank. The chopping blades do a great job and it works at a high speed. For the price, it's worth it but could use some additional improvements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have- June 21, 2018
So my husband asked me why I don’t just use a blender or other food processor for my baby’s food. That was his attitude in the beginning. Now he won’t go back to any other appliance. This baby food maker allows you to steam your food and purée it all in the container. This make the entire process extremely easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.