Cuisinart Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven - 0.6 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 1800W full-size toaster oven with built-in air fryer lets you can bake, broil, toast, and air-fry
- Air frying uses powerful ultra-hot air, offering a healthier way to prepare delicious fried favorites and using little or no oil
- Features 7 cooking functions, including Air Fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, warm, and toast
- Extra-large capacity allows you to Air Fry up to 1.8kg (4lb.) of food, bake a 12" pizza, or toast 6 slices of bread
- Equipped with a programmable adjustable thermostat, 60-minute timer, toast shade control, and auto shutoff
- Includes an oven rack, baking pan, and AirFryer rack/basket
- Oven Rack
- Baking Pan
- AirFryer Basket
- Instruction/Recipe Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Product- December 16, 2017
I have been unsure about buying an airfryer for the past couple of years because I didn't want another unused small appliance taking up space in my condo kitchen. My husband picked this airfryer toaster oven for me this past black Friday because it was multi use and he was tired of me talking about airfryers. I love this item we have used it almost everyday for many different kinds of food. So far we have made French fries fresh and frozen, chicken wings fresh, pork ternderloin, steak, bacon, fresh chicken tenders, fresh hzmburgers, frozen chicken nuggets, frozen spring rolls, Jamaican patties and toast. It's not just an airfryer its also a convection oven and broiler. Food cooks really fast and so far the meats have all been very juicy. The only issue we have found is that it does run a bit hot so it is a bit of trial to figure out the timing and the temp you want and we wish there was an autoshutoff.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - July 19, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- does the job well- January 9, 2019
although it is not exactly same as the oil deep fry, but does it very well in its way and healthier. Tried the Phillips air fryer, it is way too small to have sufficient room for 4 people diner, but this air fry oven has the room and power, well done.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Baking function of the toaster oven- October 14, 2021
I only tried the toasting and baking functions so far. Toasting is working well. However, I tried to bake some oatmeal raisin cookies last week and the whole batch was burned half way through the baking time. Then I tried baking a second tray by lowering the temperature by 50 degree and cutting down the baking time. After 5 minutes, the cookies turned dark brown already. I haven't tried the air fly function yet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report