Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven - 0.6 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 1800-watt motor, fan, and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat air flow evenly throughout the oven to ensure perfect results
- Large capacity fries up to 3lb. of food at once, making it easy to feed even large groups
- Air fryer requires little oil, serving up tasty snacks without the guilt
- Wide temperature range from 80-450 degrees Fahrenheit with Defrost and high/low convection fan speed options offer plenty of control over the cooking process
- Dedicated functions for dehydrating and proofing make it easy to whip up all sorts of gourmet creations at home
- AirFry function and presets take the guesswork out of frying
- Toaster functions include Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Toast, Bagel, Reheat, Warm, and Dual Cook
- Large viewing window and interior light make it easy to watch the progress of your food as it cooks
- Stainless steel design looks good in any kitchen
- Non-stick interior and dishwasher-safe baking pan and AirFryer basket allow for easy cleanup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 580 reviewers who responded, 510 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Trouble with menu and trays.- September 15, 2021
I had a hard time figuring out the menu and the airfryer and solid tray are hard to get out of the oven. I was used to the airfryer having a preset preheat for 5minutes and then be ready. It took me a while to find that there was a preheat setting and to decide how long to preheat. It also took me awhile to find the airfare menu and how to use it. It's hard to grab the airfryer tray and the solid try. Had to use a oven square and not get burnt.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- June 27, 2020
I bought this mainly for the air fryer function and initially was very impressed. Sadly after 2 weeks or so it began to make god awful grinding noise when I turn it on. It gradually diminishes after a couple of minutes. Was told by Bestbuy to ship it to Cuisinart for warranty but I no longer have the packaging so it a giant pain to ship as I live in rural isolated area.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Learning curve - but a great kitchen addition- July 5, 2020
We've had it for almost a month at the time of this review - and it still feels like we have more to learn. Frozen snacks, super-fast restaurant quality baked potatoes seem to be the winners. We didn't do so great with 'fried' squash and fried chicken. But both are easily on us. Even after a month of steady use I've only used about 1/2 of the features. It is nice to use the bake feature and not put off as much heat in a Florida kitchen. If you are looking for the easiest option this may not be for you. If you want something with bells and whistles that can be a central part of your kitchen - be prepared to burn a couple things along the way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.