Cuisinart Coffee Center Programmable Coffee Maker - 12-Cup/Single Serve - Black/Stainless Steel
- Combination 12-cup coffeemaker and single-serve brewer in one convenient, versatile machine
- Fully programmable with a 24-hour brew start, strength and temperature controls, and an adjustable automatic off mode
- Choose from 3 serving sizes (6oz., 8oz., and 10oz.) using the single-serve brewer that fits most travel mugs
- Reusable filter cup is a cost-effective way to brew, allowing you to fill with your own coffee or tea
- Sleek black and stainless steel design
- Filter Cup
- Coffee Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Single serve doesn't work, zero customer service- July 6, 2020
I bought this machine because I've always had good experience with Cuisinart products. I don't use single serve machines often, but enough that this machine was a good choice on paper. The carafe side works fine and I've had no issues, however the single serve side worked twice and then never again. We only put reverse osmosis water in the machine, so it's not scaled, it just doesn't work. I've been getting the same cut/paste "clean your coffee maker" response from Cuisinart/Conair support, for months. I get it, products break or are defective sometimes, but the customer service from this company is terrible, and reason enough not to buy their products again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Good Product- July 19, 2019
Good product. A bit expensive. We liked the options of full pot versus keurig pods. Water reservoir for full pot is a little awkward to fill up. The reservoir for the single-serve pods is very easy to fill. Cuisinart seems to have design problems concerning the reservoirs for their regular coffee makers. We had another Cuisinart coffee maker with a similar reservoir and it was hell to fill up and even harder to see the amount of water because the water level indicators were inside the reservoir. At least this machine has a water level indicator that is visible on the outside of the machine. It has a cool look and the blue lights are cute.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Kcup needs 12oz selection- February 22, 2020
The only negative about this machine is we wish the k cup brew was up to 12 oz.. Otherwise works great
Not helpful (0)Report