Cuisinart Coffee Center Programmable Coffee Maker - 12-Cup/Single Serve - Black/Stainless Steel
Available to ship
- Combination 12-cup coffeemaker and single-serve brewer in one convenient, versatile machine
- Fully programmable with a 24-hour brew start, strength and temperature controls, and an adjustable automatic off mode
- Choose from 3 serving sizes (6oz., 8oz., and 10oz.) using the single-serve brewer that fits most travel mugs
- Reusable filter cup is a cost-effective way to brew, allowing you to fill with your own coffee or tea
- Sleek black and stainless steel design
- Filter Cup
- Coffee Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3800 reviewers who responded, 3223 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome appliance!!- December 27, 2019
Love it because it doesn't take up much counter space like my coffee maker and Keurig did. Easy to use and quiet compared to the Keurig. You can't go wrong with a Cuisinart!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge disappointment- October 27, 2021
The single cup Brewer is awful. I have to run water cycle between each cup and even then I still have at least cup explosions a week. I reached out to Cuisnart and they were not helpful at all.
- Not bad but needs a couple of improvements- October 11, 2021
This coffeemaker is is convenient in the respect that I can make a full pot of coffee or just a single cup if I desire, however there are a couple of design features that could be improved on. Mainly the way that water is poored into the resevoir for the 12 cup carafe. There are only 2 small openings in the back of the unit so you have to pull the coffeemaker completely out from under your cupboards and try to pour all of the water in. It's not practical or user friendly. Also, be sure not to overfill the coffee filter or forget to seat it properly or you will get grounds everywhere. I do like that a reusable metal filter cone and a refillable K-cup capsule are included.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing redesign of water reservoir lid- September 5, 2020
I am disappointed in the water reservoir lid. I had a previous model dual coffee maker hot water dispenser and the lid curved in so the condensation would drip back into the reservoir. The new dual coffee maker with the single serve has the water reservoir flattened and when opening the condensation is supposed to go into the little catch on the back, however the majority of the water runs down the back and onto the counter requiring cleanup daily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Concerned abt lift lip for the pod portion of make- July 2, 2021
Love the product but currently I only use the self serve portion of the coffee maker, my only concern is the lip for where you lift to place the pod seems to be loose, I’ve noticed it from day one and it seems all of them are like that because I went to a few stores to test them out and their all the same. I just hope over time it does not snap off, I would be very upset as the machine was a lot of moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.