Cuisinart 0.95L 350-Watt Compact Blender - Brushed Stainless Steel
- 350-watt motor delivers the power you need to blend, chop and even crush ice
- 32-ounce BPA-free blender jar made of Tritan features superior blade technology for full-size blending performance
- Four BPA-free 16-ounce travel cups make it easy to blend right in the cup, put on the sipping lid and take your drink on the go
- 8-ounce BPA-free chopping cup is great for preparing ingredients
- Illuminated digital compact base with high/low and pulse settings for one-touch control of jobs
- Limited three-year warranty from Cuisinart
- Cuisinart Compact Blender
- Four BPA-Free 16-oz. (473 ml) Travel Cups
- Instruction Booklet Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great compact blender- January 7, 2021
Great compact blender and I love it I make lots of smoothies with yogurt and different types of fruits such as strawberries,blueberries, banana, mango, pineapple, apricot, nuts such as almonds,pistachio,etc, etc. Also I use large 64 oz for chutney,masala making as blender,mixer & grinding also, It’s versatile and compact and easy to store and on kitchen counter top Luckily my wife Also loves it !!! Thanks tocuisionArt and reasonable price and quality product American designed made, In future I will buy cuisineArt productsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great blender!- September 30, 2017
I had this for a few weeks now, and I love it. The cups have a very nice design, and there are two sharp blade types that come with the blender. The only downer is the loud noise and the vibration... If you live in an apartment or condo, you may have to add a soft base or hold it up so it doesn't vibrate the counter and annoy the neighbors. Also, the cup lids have a hold in the for sipping. It would have been nice to be able to close them so you can blend and leave the cup in the refrigerator. Otherwise, it's great!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best smoothie blender!- September 5, 2016
I have had this blender for a few months now & LOVE IT! It's way better than it's competitor from the infomercials, which I was using for years. Makes quick work of frozen fruit, leaving no chunks, there are plenty of cups so that if one is forgotten in the car, or still in the dishwasher, there are still some available. Cups fit in all cup holders (big plus!), and lids and blades are easy to secure for someone with small hands like myself, the other brand I had were sometimes difficult to align.
Not helpful (0)Report