Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker (DCC-3200C) - Brushed Stainless Steel
- Cutting-edge coffee-making technology allows for hotter coffee temperatures without compromising on flavour or quality
- Choose regular or bold coffee flavour with the brew strength control
- Fully automatic programmability allows you to set the brew time up to 24 hours ahead
- Cup size setting allows you to brew a 1 to 4 cups of coffee
- Brew Pause feature allows you to enjoy your first cup of coffee before the brewing cycle is complete
- 60-second reset remembers the settings and position in the brewing process if there's a power failure
- 14-cup glass carafe features a decorative handle
- Water window is easy to see so you can accurately fill it
- Self-clean feature makes it a breeze to clean the coffee maker
- Indicator light alerts you when it's time to decalcify the coffeemaker
- Backlit LCD is easy to read, even in dim lighting
- Ready tone can be turned on or off
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4111 reviewers who responded, 3826 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to use, excellent coffee brew- 19 décembre 2020
This is the second time I have purchased this coffee maker. We loved our first one, but when we evacuated early in the morning of the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA, we left coffee and grounds in the pot. When we were finally allowed back, 5 weeks later, mold had spread everywhere, and I threw it out. During our displacement, we purchased a basic Mr Coffee, and made do, though the coffee was always a disappointment. Finally, I have replaced it with our previous favorite, and we find the coffee consistently full of flavor. I will say that we always slide it out from under the cabinet when we make coffee, due to the final blast of steam it makes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite coffee maker so far!- 15 août 2020
The coffee maker is programable and has the select buttons on the top of the machine face. It was easy for me to program. I like the buttons on top of the machine, that placement makes it easy for me to see what I am doing when I program it and I don't accidentally turn off the machine as I have done with coffee makers that have the buttons on the base. This machine beeps when its done brewing and also beeps when it turns the warmer plate off. I like Cuisinart. It is my understanding if a Cuisinart product fails in California within a year of purchase it can be returned. I like the assurance that Cuisinart stands behind its products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far I love it!- 14 mai 2018
I got this in a hurry and have not been disappointed. I really think the charcoal filter helps with the taste. I also like the fact that I can tell it I want my coffee "bold", and that i am only making 4 cups and not a full pot. I am not sure how that matters, but it is an option. I have not used the automatic timer, but likely will at some point in time. I really like the color too. It is a dark brushed nickel shade - not a color I have seen before. I will keep the directions because I am not sure I'll remember how to do everything - I rated it five stars because it has not been a disappointment - coffee is plenty hot and tastes really good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.