Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker - White
Available online only
- Mixing paddle quickly makes frozen treats in 20 minutes or less
- Large spout and easy-lock lid make it easy to add ingredients
- Large capacity makes up to 1.5 quarts of ice cream or sorbet
- Double insulated freezer bowl means you won't need ice
- Made with BPA-free materials
- Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Buy- December 8, 2018
I can't eat sore-bought ice cream because of the ingredients, so it's incredible to have a machine to make my own ice cream at home. It works really well, and quite quickly, too. I can make a full batch from scratch in under 30 mins. The ice cream turns out great every time... even better than the ice cream I've tried at ice cream parlours! An excellent investment that will save a lot of money in the long run.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great- December 3, 2020
I have only used it once so far. Made the plain vanilla ice cream. I froze the bowl of at least 2 days before I used. I also chilled the ingredients in the freeze for at least an hour before using. I cut down the sugar in the recipe because I am diabetic but still too sweet. I will cut down further the next time. Glad I bought this one. Inexpensive comparatively but still works great. The reviews were very helpful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Cuisenart ice 20 ice cream maker- November 26, 2020
My first go after leaving the the ice cream container in the freezer as instructed for 24 hours was a cold soup, that was following the recipe provided with the product exactly. I poured the mixture back into a bowl and put it back into the fridge and left it over night and put the ice cream container back into the freezer. I tried again the following morning with resounding success.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report