Cuisinart Touchscreen Programmable Coffee Maker - 14-Cup - Black
- 14-cup glass carafe allows you to make enough coffee for a crowd
- 1-4 cup setting lets you brew a smaller amount without affecting the flavour of the brew
- Full touchscreen controls provide easy access to settings like brew strength, 24-hour programming, ready alert tones, and a self-clean function
- Auto-off feature means you never have to worry about leaving the coffee pot on all day
- Easy-to-view water window allows you to see how much water is in the maker
- Brew Pause feature lets you grab a quick cup of coffee before brewing is complete
- Charcoal water filter ensures purity for the freshest tasting coffee
- Sleek black design with a gold-tone coffee filter adds a modern aesthetic to your countertop
- 14 Cup Touchscreen Coffeemaker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great machine.- December 5, 2021
Not sure what the one star review is about but the poster must have sensitive ears or a defective unit. Great machine that replaced my braun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I’m in love!- August 15, 2021
Have used Cuisinart coffee makers for many years but this model hits it out of the ball park. Love the 14 cup capacity and the easy to read reservoir. So easy to use and the coffee tastes great and is piping hot on the programmable heat setting. Definitely worth the upgrade to this model.Did I say how much I love this coffee maker?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Loud!- November 10, 2021
Since the very first brew it makes loud popping (sounds like kick back) noises as it ends its brew. Up to 10 louds noises. There is not any water on the warming plate (I have checked). It wakes us up in the morning as it sounds like a ball hitting the wall. This is an expensive machine to be so loud and obnoxious.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report