Cuphead (Xbox One) - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- This content is digitally downloaded through Xbox Live. You will need to register through Xbox Live in order to download and play.
- Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles
- Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, such as traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings
- Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or local co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil
Number of Players
- Cuphead (Xbox one) - Digital Download
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 214 would recommend this product.
- Great looking, but way too hard to be fun.- September 30, 2018
The game looks great. It has a really unique style and seems like it would be fun. But what you get, that I was unaware of, is basically a game of boss fights. I was expecting more platforming levels and some fun gameplay. But what you get is boss after boss with a couple of platforming levels thrown in. It's very deceiving. If a supreme challenge is your thing then you may love this game. I like challenging games too, but this is just all difficulty and not much fun. There are powerups that dim some of the challenge, but it's just too much boss rush and not enough fun levels. I wanted to like it but it's just not for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Classic!- March 9, 2018
Don’t let the artwork or gameplay style fool you... this game is not for the beginner. This game is amazing and makes you really work hard to succeed. Be warned...it is the type of game though that you may find yourself playing the same level over and over again, just to complete it, much less, master it. Proceed with caution... but highly recommended! (Rating this 4/5 only because the degree of difficulty won’t be for everyone and may turn some off for being too hard)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly fun game! A true homage to retro gaming!- March 21, 2018
This has been one of the best side scrolling games I've played in a long time! I've heard a lot of complaints about the difficulty but I think it mimics the fun of early gaming. The side scrolling difficulty of retro games mixed in with the animation and music of early cartoons make this game feel fresh but weirdly nostalgic. I also love that the game's multiplayer is only co-op and not online. A perfect game all around!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.