Curved Space (Switch) - Digital Download
Model Number: 045496683665
Web Code: 15734844
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
1 Special Offer Available
Face off against cosmic, interdimensional bugs in Curved Space for Nintendo Switch. Utilizing traditional 2D shoot'em up action, this game features a unique curved landscape for extreme challenges and unconventional physics. As you fight the space-invading creepy crawlies, you'll engage in a story-driven campaign that's easy to learn but hard to master.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital code
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Codes may only be redeemable with Canadian accounts. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- Arcade-style, twin-stick shooter pits you against cosmic space-invading spiders
- Curved landscapes cause bullets to hug the terrain while the horizon drops out of sight
- Hunt for weapon power-ups and upgrades to enhance your abilities as you progress through the game
- Dodge enemy fire, blast interdimensional bugs, and face off against huge boss monsters
- Story-driven campaign is simple to learn but tough to master as you attempt to climb the leaderboards
- Traditional 2D action in a warped 3D space allows you to climb walls, flip to the other side of the environment, and discover beautiful landscapes
- Daily Runs, Arena, Survival, and Endless game modes let you take on new challenges, put your skills to the test, and make your way up the leaderboard
- High-energy synthwave soundtrack, in partnership with FiXT Neon, features artists like Scandroid, 3Force, and Fury Weekend
Information Not Available
Fantasy Violence;#Mild Language
Number of Players
Players - Offline
Internet Connection Required