Cyber Acoustics Olympus USB Microphone (CVL-2005)
- Works with PC, Mac, and other USB-ready systems
- 44.1KHz/16bit sampling rate and 40Hz to 18KHz frequency response give you top-notch audio quality for for videoconferencing, gaming, interviews, vocals, and more
- Cardioid (directional) recording pattern helps to clearly capture the desired sound source while eliminating unwanted off-axis audio
- 120dB of maximum SPL (sound pressure level) helps the mic handle loud sounds
- LED power indicator lets you know the status of the device at a simple glance
- Adjustable stand allows for convenient alignment of the microphone
- 1/4" threaded bottom lets you mount the device on a compatible mic stand, if required
- Includes a micro USB cable for easy connection
- Microphone With USB Cable
- Adjustable Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a mic you talk right into- July 21, 2020
This mic distorts badly if it is too close to you. I put it more than an arms length away which is totally fine by me, I like not having something near me to accidentally hit like my old mic. I seen in a video review before I bought it that it sounds bad anywhere near your face and made a note of it. Out of the box rating: 1-star if you have no deskspace. 4-if you put it far away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Works great- November 20, 2020
Plug it in with the USB and it does what a microphone is supposed to do, works great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst Eelectronic Purchase Ever!- June 16, 2020
I along with another friend purchased two of these microphones. Upon trying both microphones on separate laptops (two different MacBooks of differing ages), that the microphone failed to even connect to either Mac, as well as when it did there was no ability to change input control, which lead to terrible distorted audio that was raspy, unrecognizable and ridiculously distorted. Will be returning imminentlyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (15)Report