Cyber Acoustics Teton USB Microphone with Light (CVL-2009)
- Compatible with PC, Mac and other USB-ready systems
- 48KHz/24 bit sampling rate makes this microphone suitable for videoconferencing, gaming, interviews, vocals, and other professional applications
- Dual polar pattern recording options--cardioid (directional) and omni-directional--let you enjoy crisp, clear audio in a variety of settings
- Zero-latency monitoring helps to minimise delay and related glitches
- Mic gain control knob helps you set the input level for optimal results
- Multi-coloured lighting feature with controls allow you choose from different colours or lighting effects
- Adjustable-angle desk stand helps you easily adjust the orientation of the microphone
- 3.5mm headphone output jack gives you added convenience
- 1/4" threaded bottom lets you mount the device on a compatible mic stand, if required
- Includes a 5-foot USB cable for easy connection
- Microphone With USB Cable
- Adjustable Angle Desk Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very good- September 4, 2020
The quality of sound that the microphone picks up is grainy and you have to put the microphone's sound pickup low in order to get decent sounding audio but can still be grainy if you speak or laugh to loud. I was planning on upgrading my current set from Sony headphones to this mic for the podcast I produce but the headphones majorly intended for listening still produce better sounding audio. I do not recommend this microphone for any purposes. I'm giving it two stars because it still functions but if you were hoping to produce any good quality content this is not for you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- broke after a few days- September 29, 2020
when i first bought he the mic it worked fine. after a few days my voice would cut out a lot or it would make vibrations sounds making my voice inaudible. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Works in a Pinch- September 11, 2020
Since everything is online this year, I needed a mic for my courses. It works fine for zoom and discord calls, although I don't think I would use it in a professional setting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report