CyberPower Intelligent 900W UPS Battery Backup with LCD (CP1500AVRLCD)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- The CP1500AVRLCD unit has a capacity of 1500VA/900 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) fail-safe outlets for critical loads.
- The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control.
- This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) serial port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6).
- It has two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
- A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise (humming) over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Performs to Expectations- January 5, 2015
About a year ago, I provided a first impression review. Now, having experienced several brown/blackouts with the electrical grid, here is my followup: I am buying another one. It performed flawlessly. I cannot afford a huge, expensive backup system, so this is my educated solution for my requirements, within my budget...one at a time. While I was sidetracked resetting digital clocks all blinking "12:00", all of my connected equipment was fine. In view that my laptop battery life exceeds the UPS output, I judiciously did my own power management routine , minimizing demand for the UPS battery output.. Working from home is uninterrupted. Suggestion: start out small, and build your way up, as you learn the benefits of this UPS.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works PERFECT. I would purchase again.- January 18, 2013
I'd purchase this item again. It is being used to protect a 65" Plasma TV, Sound System, Blue Ray Player, etc. Item has been perfect since purchase 3 months ago. I've always used APC UPS products (over 20 years) but much prefer this product. Like the features better. Runs cool, unlike APC products. USES VERY Low power in idle mode. Tells me at a glance how much power my TV System is using. I LOVE this item. Will NOT buy APC anymore. Simple to use, right out of the box. Does just what it is supposed to EASILY. NO hassles hooking up or using. Good Instructions. HIGHLY Recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- UPS that works well- October 26, 2018
I have four CyberPower 1500VA UPS systems. Recently the battery died in one of them that I purchased in 2011. It was easy to get a replacement battery and easy to replace the battery. It appears the battery is now dying in the other one I bought in 2011. The main difference I see between the CyberPower units and some APC units I have is that the batteries in the APC units are larger, so the run times are longer (they also cost more). The new unit I just bought is a little larger than the older ones and with same load, lists a run-time about 10% longer. It is at 28% load and lists a run time of 23 minutes. The units themselves have behaved flawlessly for years and so far, no problems with the one with the new battery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.