CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 5 3600/500GB SSD/8GB RAM/Radeon RX 580) - English
- 3.6GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor along with 8GB PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM deliver ample processing power to handle your multitasking and marathon gaming
- 500GB solid state drive (SSD) offers quick, reliable storage for all your digital collection
- AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory renders every game with superior graphics of high frame rates for a realistic, immersive gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port enable flexible internet connectivity via wireless and wired networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 Display port, 1 PS/2 port, 1 LAN port, 3 audio ports, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to connect game consoles, USB drives, monitors, speakers, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card generates highly-immersive audio quality for your media playback
- VR-ready design supports gaming in virtual reality mode using advanced VR accessories (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the interior of the CPU cool and prevents heat damages for long-lasting functionality
- Custom RGB case lighting offers an attractive, futuristic look to your gaming setup with vibrant lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system comes with features to run advanced games and productivity applications efficiently
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard, a 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo, and a power cable for easy setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 427 reviewers who responded, 404 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good PC with a small flaw- September 8, 2021
The PC itself is pretty good. My son wanted to get into PC gaming and since parts are scarce I figured this was a good option. Only gripe I have with it though is the wifi chip is like centimeters away from the graphics card. It started rubbing against the fan of the card and I had to adjust it so it would stop. Might wanna consider a different motherboard of you're going to get this because you can't move the wifi chip as it's connected into the motherboard. Another weird thing is this will turn on on its own. Whether it's powered down or in sleepode it randomly turns on. Not sure if it's a setting or what but it's odd. Great PC nonetheless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gaming PC Review- September 6, 2021
Bought this Gaming PC as a birthday gift for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. I got on it a few times and I like it as well. I like the ability to see the inside of the tower and change the colors and patterns. The performance is very good for my granddaughter's needs and the visual appearance is very pleasing. The only criticism that I have is the cooling fans can get kind of loud. The keyboard has the large raised keys like the old school keyboards. This wasn't an issue for me, but some people may prefer to switch it out for the more current flat keyboard. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC for Today's current Prices.- August 25, 2021
Hi! I recently got this PC after having a Power Outage and losing my PC due to a Electric Surge, which wasn't a good experience, but helped me to move myself to buy a new one. I was thinking of getting the parts but shipping can be a hassle and Just wanted to get a Pre-Build since it would be easier. I was going to go with another one, but landed with this one since it wasn't out. I have to say, with the parts it does have, I think it's very nice! The Build is well done and pretty well managed, It looks so nice, and it's pretty fast. I wouldn't say it has the best parts really but for what it's worth today, I say I'm very satisfied with my purchase in the end.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.