CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 5 5600G/500GB SSD/8GB RAM/Radeon RX 6600 XT/Win 11) -Eng
- 3.9GHz AMD Ryzen 5 5600G processor along with 8GB PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM deliver ample processing power to handle your multitasking and marathon gaming
- 500GB of solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of reliable storage for all your digital collection
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT with a 8GB of dedicated video memory renders every game with superior graphics of high frame rates for a realistic, immersive gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port enable flexible internet connectivity via wireless and wired networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port, one Display port, one PS/2 port, one LAN port, three audio ports, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack allow you to connect to game consoles, USB drives, monitors, speakers, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card generates highly-immersive audio quality for your media playback
- VR-ready design supports gaming in virtual reality mode using advanced VR accessories (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the interior of the CPU cool and prevents heat damages for long-lasting functionality
- Custom RGB case lighting offers an attractive, futuristic look to your gaming setup with vibrant lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 11 Home (English) operating system comes with improved features to run advanced games and productivity applications efficiently
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 628 reviewers who responded, 614 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beast of a computer!- January 18, 2022
great computer. i upgraded the 8gb of ram to 32gb of the vengance pro rgb ram from corsair and i also put an aio in it but that was my choice not cuz of poor performance. this things a beast i play a lot of rust and i can play max settings at like 100+fps no problems. GTA also plays max settings at 110-135fps strong. your results may differ tho because i have 32gb of strong ram in it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Value, Performance, and Design- April 8, 2022
PROS: + Build quality (nice solid case and glass side panel) + Understated case design + Customizable RGB lighting with dedicated buttons + Cable management - very clean inside ++ Excellent space for future expansion and AIO cooling ++ Great GPU (ideal for maxed-out 1080p gaming) + Good APU (CPU+Integrated graphics) ++ Quiet operation, even under load the noise is inoffensive + Great motherboard, tons of I/O +++ Very fast storage (nvme) + Included backlit keyboard + Included RGB wired optical mouse with small weights and multiple DPI settings +++Great starter platform for future upgrades, already quite fast as it is CONS: - Included mouse and keyboard are a little on the...cheap side - Included system RAM is only 8GB - do yourself a favor and just buy a 16GB (2 x 8GB) corsair RAM kit and either toss or sell the included single 8GB stick - no serious gamer should game with less than 16GB RAM. Don't do it! - Included NVME drive is very fast...but it's less than 500GB available after you factor in the operating system. With the huge amount of space taken up by textures in games nowadays, you could download GTA V, Read Dead Redemption 2, and Modern Warfare, and you will only have maybe 100GB left. My recommendation is get another 500GB NVME drive and use up the second NVME slot. Well worth it, especially with storage prices continuing to fall over time TL;DR Probably one of the best value gaming rigs out there right now. Replace the 8GB of ram with 16 (2x8). Great for 1080p maxed out gaming. Nice design, quiet, great platform for future upgrades despite already being a very competent machine. NOTE: Images include my 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB upgrade which cost me about 75 bucksYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Impressed- March 25, 2022
My pc runs very quietly and starts up fast. I will test it out shortly on games such as Lost Ark and Humankind to see if it will run smoothly and beautifully as advertised. For the amount of money I spent on this pc, I do believe it was a steal. I highly recommend people buy this pc for their kids as a starter gaming pc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC in 2022!- February 24, 2022
Great PC! Although, it has some minor problems. I haven't dissembled the PC in order to look at the whole system to find issues. MOBO: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES ATX RGB W/802.11 GPU: ASRock PSU: APEVIA 600W GOLD 80 PLUS (Thank Goodness for the 80 plus.) RAM( 1 stick of ram): T-Force Vulcan Z 8GB DDR4 3200MHz (Nowadays, systems run better with dual channels; however, this is okay.) Out of the box, there are instructions that are extremely simple. Just make sure to remove the plastic that is on the inside of the glass. After 7 days of usage, I have encountered a couple issues but I solved them. ISSUES: The mesh that goes on top of my pc has a hole in it. One of the issues is that there is some sort of substance on my io shield that is sticky. Another issue that I found was that one of metal tabs on my IO shield was not properly inside of one of my USB ports. Since I didn't want to disassemble the pc, I decided to pry the metal tab out so I can actually insert into it. Scuffed, but hey it works. I also got an issue with the Radeon software, but a quick reinstall solved the issue! Overall, it is great system to game with! It is great value in 2022 where the GPU can cost a arm or a leg. I upgraded my ram to corsair ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gaming PC- January 13, 2022
Great out-of-the-box gaming PC. All components were intact (is always good to perform an inspection before operating), very well protected within its packaging, had lots of foam and interior packing accessories to prevent things like the GPU from detaching due to movement. All components were carefully selected, especially the CPU and GPU combo that performs really well. I come from having a PC with an overclocked I7 and can't tell any difference with this one, love it. Especially love that comes with a really great price tag when compared to others. Love the case, has tons of airflow (which is definitely a must), and it is large enough to comfortably work and add other components.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.