CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/GTX 1660 Super) - En
- 3.6GHz AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor along with 16GB PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM deliver ample processing power to handle your multitasking and marathon gaming
- 500GB of PCI-E NVMe solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB 7200RPM hybrid hard disk drive (HDD) offer plenty of reliable storage for all your digital collection
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super with a 6GB of dedicated video memory renders every game with superior graphics of high frame rates for a realistic, immersive gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port enable flexible internet connectivity via wireless and wired networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port, one Display port, one PS/2 port, one LAN port, three audio ports, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack allow you to connect to game consoles, USB drives, monitors, speakers, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card generates highly-immersive audio quality for your media playback
- VR-ready design supports gaming in virtual reality mode using advanced VR accessories (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the interior of the CPU cool and prevents heat damages for long-lasting functionality
- Custom RGB case lighting offers an attractive, futuristic look to your gaming setup with vibrant lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system comes with improved features to run advanced games and productivity applications efficiently
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 509 reviewers who responded, 499 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing starter gaming pc! :D- June 13, 2021
This pc is amazing. Very fast. Can handle 4k gaming with ease. The temperatures are under 45° (Graphics Card). If you are new to gaming then you should buy this. The price is also very good for the parts. This can run games likes Minecraft , Fortnite, Etc. At Over 200+ FPs. So I mean you should buy this. One small thing though. It would take a week for it to be delivered. But overall Great pc for the price. Amazing for Starters. Hope this Review helped! :DYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth so much more- June 1, 2021
I was a little nervous due to some things I've heard about CyberPowerPC, but I was GREATLY surprised. This PC is AMAZING, and worth way more than the current cost! The GTX 1600 Super paired with the Ryzen 7 3700X make for a spectacular duo when it comes to gaming and streaming; I have never experienced such smoothness, especially at maximum graphics! This was an amazing purchace. Don't let all the extra papers scare you; it's fairly simple as long as you know a little bit about computers. I had to adjust something that came unplugged from the motherboard, but once I did, it turned on easily and I was immediately able to get it all set up! Came earlier than expected, runs fairly quiet, and the RGB lights are beautiful. Plus, the keyboard and mouse are amazing as well! So beautiful and has such good feeling for gaming. By far the best purchase I've ever made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent PC for casual gaming- July 12, 2021
I had to wait for a bit before I can give a fair review. This is my first gaming pc ever. I was always a console guy and decided to make the switch. the package didn't take too long and was in great condition. setup was a breeze. The pc feels snappy and gaming look so good on it. I had to replace the stock CPU cooler just because i felt like it was a bit lacking in adequate cooling while under load. The part are surprisingly of moderate to good quality and they are interchangeable which was a strong factor for me towards purchasing a prebuilt. all in all, this is a great gaming pc. If only GPUs weren't the same price as the entire pc lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.