CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Radeon RX 6700 XT) - En
- 3.6GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card with 12GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 272 reviewers who responded, 247 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Close to perfection regarding Price to Performance- April 25, 2021
This CyberPowerPC is as close to perfection as it gets when shooting for price to performance. My PC came with the following: - CyperPowerPC AIO CPU Water Cooler - AMD 3700x CPU - AMD OEM 6700XT GPU - Asus B550m Mother Board - A good looking Case, but lacking a little in air movement. This can and will be easily upgraded once ready. - SSD is a 1TB NVME drive. as fast as you'll need. A critical piece of the build is that allows for the 6700XT to utilize SAM (Smart Access Memory) since it utilizes a 3000 series processor and a B550 board. So Far, everything is exceptional. Will update with any changes. Model Number: SLC7600BSTV2Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not recommended.- June 29, 2021
Had alot of problems to start no operating system on the first computer or the second. The first one had to be returned due to the motherboard burning out. The second one two days in i had to replace the power supply that burned out. Overall when the components work together its a great pc but if you want it to run replace the power supply if something else breaks change it back and the will accept it no questions Overall if your looking to get into pc gaming try other options this is a mistake if your clueless on computers. If your ok adding a few things this isn't a bad option with how hard graphics cards are to get.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Display issues after 1 month- July 10, 2021
The first few weeks i had this PC it ran great. After about 5 weeks i had major display issues. No signal to my monitor. I have tried reseating my gpu and RAM sticks. I had to send this PC back to cyberpower which takes 7 to 10 days, then they quoted me a time of 7 to 15 days to work on it and then 7 to 10 days to ship back. I am extremely unsatisfied and disappointed with this pc. I left a good review for it a few weeks ago and realized Best Buy will not let people edit or remove their reviews. I had to create a new account just to inform anyone reading these reviews on the truth about this pc. Cyberpower has not said anything to me about compensation for this huge inconvenience. RMA #468965No, I would not recommend this to a friend.