CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 5800X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Radeon RX 6700 XT) - En
- 3.8GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card with 12GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great PC, but a bit overpriced.- May 21, 2021
I am very happy with this PC so far. I have had no issues. Everything was connected properly (I checked before power up). The PC has little bloatware which was a nice bonus. Performance: Apex Legends was running at 142 avg FPS at 2K and top settings. Temps for both the CPU and GPU maxed out in the low 70s celsius. The lights look nice and are easily controlled by a button on the case. Very quiet. The case is good looking and east to work with. The components are okay and par for prebuilt PCs. The only downside is that if you could actually buy all these parts at retail price you could build this for at least $300 cheaper than the $1900 asking price, but this seems to be the only way to get a new GPU, so it is what it is. Satisfied with my purchase. Ryzen 7 5800x Asrock Challenger Pro 6700xt Asrock B550a M Gaming motherboard Crucial ballistix 2x8 3000 RAM 1TB m.2 SSD (I forgot to look at what kind, it is under the GPU) Apevia atx-pr800w power supply Cooler master 120 liquid cooler (not sure exactly which one)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy Starter PC- September 15, 2021
Love this PC and looks beautiful! Does everything I need for work and for gaming!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Item came damaged and did not work- September 3, 2021
I got the PC and it was dented in the back, I was upset a little but figured as long as everything works I can ignore the dent since it is in the back. However, turning it on it just would spin the fans lights and 10-30 secs later it would turn off and back on again, over and over again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but not for everyone- December 1, 2021
I have decided to give the overall experience of this purchase as it was by no means perfect. An overall solid purchase though. Its got the GPU, CPU, and decent enough RAM. There are more parts in the build that are closer to the lower end overall, but they are not the worst by any means. I'd say that if you are not informed of all things PC to look elsewhere as there are a few things such as settings that should be changed out of the box. Cooling is an issue as well so if you are not comfortable purchasing better parts to swap out such as the AIO, and additional cooling fans. If you're doing the basics like browsing, movies, schoolwork, music, etc. then you could consider it as I don't believe these would be demanding enough to give issues. It's decent overall and I am satisfied with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother board fan issues.- December 9, 2021
I got my Ryzen 7 pc yesterday, and when I turned on the had very bad noise on the mother board from the ventilators. I’ve been makes sure all the plugs has been connected and it’s still gaved these issues. So I’m just sitting here by my self and wondering what should I do with a $2000 wort of junk. Please help me, because I’m ganna return this pc back and get my refund.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.