CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 5800X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Radeon RX 6700 XT) - En
- 3.8GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card with 12GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Honest Review: Died in less then two months- September 25, 2021
For the first two weeks the PC was working fine. Then I noticed that the PC would shutdown randomly and restart itself. This PC generates alot of heat and possibly due to insufficient air circulation and it could have damaged the motherboard and/or graphic card. This PC is a waste of money and I can attest to that other review "Died after two months". For me it died in less then two months. AUG 9th 2021 - SEPT 25, 2021. I have a self-built PC of 5 years with GTX 1660 Ti still running strong and a Pre-Built CyberPowerPC only lasting less then 2 months. This is my first purchase from CyberPowerPC and I am greatly disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for a prebuilt in time of tight supply- May 19, 2021
I really like this PC. It looks sleek, is generally well built and performs as specified. However, the installer has left their thermal paste fingerprints all over the motherboard, ram, connectors and anything they touched after mounting the CPU (I wiped off what I could while checking the connections). It does not affect the performance, but when you spend this much money on something you want it sparkling clean. I don't think I will be upgrading the PSU as the unit that came installed is a Apevia Gold Plus certified unit; which is acceptable for me. Overall I am pleased with this purchase. It works great on my free sync monitor, but the greasy installation has left some to be desired. 4/5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A fixer upper- July 11, 2021
Out of the box it needs some work. This is common from PCs slapped together. This is my 3rd time buying a prebuilt. Cheaper especially if you get it on sale compared to buying all the parts. I’m a computer guy so it’s easy for me to fix anything that’s wrong. For a common person who doesn’t know PCs you may run into problems depending on how lucky you are. This PC has cooling problems out of the box.. Case is very restrictive, had to reseat CPU with new thermal paste and upgrade the AIO in order to be worry free. Also my GPU has coil whine but hopefully it will go away in due time. Other than technical problems, this PC blows everything out of the water on 1440p.. Very satisfied..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.