CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.8GHz AMD Ryzen 9 3900X twelve-core processor and 16GB of PC4-24000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM ensure powerful performance for playing graphic-rich games, streaming movies, and multitasking
- 1TB PCI-E NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space for your games, movies, photos, and other files with quick read and write speeds
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 10GB of video memory renders high-quality visuals with fast, smooth frame rates for a realistic gaming experience
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port and integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi offer flexible wired or wireless connectivity options
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one PS/2 port, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one DisplayPort, and a variety of audio ports allow for seamless connectivity with peripherals such as monitors, printers, gaming consoles, headphones, and more
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games, apps, and accessories (sold separately)
- Realtek sound card delivers highly immersive audio that makes you feel like you're part of the action
- Custom ARGB case lighting lets you to personalise the PC's appearance with attractive lighting effects
- Liquid cool system keeps internal components safe and cool even during intense gaming sessions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (64-bit) operating system comes with an easy-to-use interface, advanced security features, and more
- Included USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse allow for instant use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
- Driver Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty good, will probably change some parts!!- November 15, 2020
So got this computer and its pretty good. Runs most of my games (Warzone, Battlefield, etc) at ultra around 110-120 FPS and graphics card runs about 65-72 degrees which is normal when on load. 3 things you probably will need to add or change. 1.) You will definitely need to change the PSU (Power supply) as it is pretty loud and they don't have a brand 2.) The top of the case has an opening for 3 fans, so I will probably add 3 intake fans. 3.) the two exhaust fans are pretty weak so might change those too. Other than that, its pretty great. SSD makes it snappy and again runs most games at 1440p 165hz at around 100+ FPS. Just keep those points in mind about the fans and PSUYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great rig but needs some things- December 5, 2020
Overall a solid and affordable gaming rig for 2020+. However, take note that there are only two case fans (excluding the liquid CPU cooler) which is nowhere near adiquate for a Ryzen 9 machine. Also of note is the mere 16GB of ram included. My sticks were 3000mhz which is fine but not the optimal speed for a 500 series motherboard. All in all, it's a decent deal for a 3080 machine, but the price you pay for it isn't going to be the final price when you factor in the neseccary upgrades.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Deal if not wanting to build your own- November 4, 2020
Got the device, checked all the connections like the packaging says before botting up. Booted up no issue checked all the temps on the gpu and cpu no issue there. Also ran Modern Warfare 1440p at a constant 140-150 fps on high setting. Really impressed with the gpu and build. I added the parts from my build and checked the prices for it and just the parts ran about 1,727. So you really only pay 200 for convenience which isn't bad at all given the fact you don't have to hunt down parts.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.