CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 9 5900X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080) - English
- 3.7GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 10GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent build for the price, could use better ram- June 22, 2021
My unit arrived with the following spec GPU: gigabyte gaming OC SSD: WD Blue SN550 1TB Ram: ADATA XPG Z1 MOBO: ASUS PRIME X570-P PSU: apevia800w Cyberpower PC cheaped out on part other than CPU and GPU. 5900x is ram demanding and upgrading to a high frequency + low latency ram(trident z royal) will increase the performance drastically. With upgraded ram and bios tuning, I was able to get over 17000 in time spy. GPU Cooling is okay, but CPU needs a larger AIO. GPU has no hash rate lock and vram temp is good, no need for thermal pad mod atm. PSU works fine, but it can't compete with name brands. Next step will be mobo, psu, case swap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good compeonets Bad perifirals- July 13, 2021
Components: Gpu:EVGA xc3 ultra 3080 Motherboard:tuf x570-plus gaming (wi-fi) AIO: Cooler master 120mm radiator Fans: Off brand 120mm PSU:Unknown but sufficient for high loads Pros. The bones of the quality of components are top notch. One thing of note you only get 1 year of EVGA warranty because it is a BR model. I mean it boots and the case and AIO could be upgraded for cheap just wish it wasn't so expensive considering to make the most out of it, it will have to be taken apart. Cons: The AIO is complete ridiculousness; not up to task for this beefy CPU. Basically if you want to make the most out of this price in a new case fans and make your decisionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Severely Disappointed- July 8, 2021
I was super excited to finally get a PC with both a Ryzen 9 5900x and an RTX 3080. The computer booted up smoothly and I was able to install some games. The moment I loaded up and entered Diablo 3, the computer BSOD'd and restarted. I figured, hey maybe that was just a fluke and might not happen again... Nope... It happened again the moment I loaded the game and never turned back on. PC has power but no display now. I troubleshooted this PC for three days and finally gave up. This is the second CyberPowerPC I've purchased from BestBuy and both times, the PC ended up with BSOD and no display. Unlucky...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.