CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 9 5900X/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080) - English
- 3.7GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 10GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 64 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It looks HOT and runs HOT too!- October 27, 2021
It's been nearly impossible to get the components this PC comes with so having them bundled this way was a great find and for the price you can't beat it. Pros: Rysen 9 - RTX 3080 Cons: This rig runs hot, like dangerous to the components hot. Now I'm new to PC gaming and all my computers have always been Mac, but I knew the CPU running at 91C (196F) wasn't going to cut it. Because I got such a great deal on the PC build itself I knew I had to invest just a little more money to make it great. I purchased a Corsair - 4000D case, Corsair - ICUE SP120 (3) and a Corsair ICUE H115i CPU cooler. Unfortunately for me and my gaming needs I had let go of the pretty case it came in as there is no space for an updated cooler and additional fans. Finally I think it's was a good build but it needs a bit of upgrading to make it great, I still feel it was a good deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent build for the price, could use better ram- June 22, 2021
My unit arrived with the following spec GPU: gigabyte gaming OC SSD: WD Blue SN550 1TB Ram: ADATA XPG Z1 MOBO: ASUS PRIME X570-P PSU: apevia800w Cyberpower PC cheaped out on part other than CPU and GPU. 5900x is ram demanding and upgrading to a high frequency + low latency ram(trident z royal) will increase the performance drastically. With upgraded ram and bios tuning, I was able to get over 17000 in time spy. GPU Cooling is okay, but CPU needs a larger AIO. GPU has no hash rate lock and vram temp is good, no need for thermal pad mod atm. PSU works fine, but it can't compete with name brands. Next step will be mobo, psu, case swap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graphics card was missing from computer- October 16, 2021
Purchased this computer on October 12 it arrived at the store on the 15, After picking up the computer and bringing it home I find that there is no graphics card in the computer.Brought computer back to the store immediately after calling customer service to return the item. Very disappointed in the horrid customer and check all computers before leaving the store. People are stealing graphics cards and retaping the boxes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just In Time- July 9, 2021
In a chip shortage and a GPU Crisis CyberPowerPC came through. I got an AMD 5900x and an Nvidia 3080 for a deal. it arrived in just a few days and man what a help they have been I can finally get back to coding, gaming, and even just jamming out on my desktop as my last computer was going through some kind of crisis of its own with random full blackout and gpu shutdowns I had no where to turn. Thank you CyberPowerPC!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Except AIO everything is great !!!- October 13, 2021
Anyway, buy from BestBuy is still a good choice and safety. The AMD 5900X went up to 60 Celsius with 0 loads and when start playing games such as league and PUBG CPU temperature went to 81-90 Celsius, definitely need to upgrade the AIO. other wise this is good looking pc and should have an APP to adjust the fan speed and RGB stuff but they have a button to switch the color.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.