CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 9 5950X/2TB HDD/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070) - En
- 3.4GHz AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM make this PC powerful enough to effortlessly run the most demanding games, video editing software, and allow smooth multitasking
- 1TB PCI-E NVMe solid state drive (SSD) and a 2TB hard disk drive (HDD) provide generous storage space for your games, files, and media
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory ensures smooth and fluid visuals in your favourite AAA titles so you can play them at the highest graphics settings
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 ethernet port provide flexible access to wired and wireless networks
- Two USB 3.1 ports, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack at the front, and one PS/2 port, four USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one LAN port, three audio ports, one HDMI port, and two DisplayPorts at the rear provide a wide range of options for connecting external devices
- Liquid cooling system keeps internal components at optimal temperature for sustained performance
- VR-ready capability lets you enjoy virtual reality games and applications (VR games, applications, and accessories sold separately)
- Custom RGB case lighting complements your gaming setup with attractive effects
- Pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system comes with an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
- Driver Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Died 5 months after owning it- December 17, 2021
Computer just died five months after I purchased it. Brought it back to Best Buy, I was told they would take three weeks to send it off to the manufacturer for replacement or repair. Looks like the power supply failed but I’m torn between so need to wait for three weeks or more for repair or just during the replacement myself. I would not recommend this computer. I have an important presentation and the timing of this failure is inconvenient. The price of $3,500 for this computer is not warranted for the qualityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Lightning Fast!!!- November 19, 2021
This is a high quality, EXTREMELY fast computer with the very lasted technology. It has the perfect combination of available I/O ports, memory and drive capacity to make it much more than a gaming computer. And it has lots of free slots and bays to allow for expansion. A quick configuration update in the BIOS made it Windows 11 ready. Delivery was also very fast. I ordered at a Best Buy store and it arrived the next day. Setup was easy. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to get a high end computer that won’t be obsoleted any time soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT BUY THIS- December 21, 2021
Do not buy anything from CyperPowerPC. Please listen to YouTubers reviewing these pre-built PC companies. It is very tempting to buy these computers from this company with all of these high end stuff but they have crappy motherboards and power supply unit. Very crappy! Very bad! I plugged in my HDMI to monitor, didn't work, I plugged in my displays port to monitor, dint work. And no I didn't connect it from my motherboard to monitor, yes it was the computer and I bought a new monitor so nothing was faulty in my end.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.