CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700KF/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070) - English
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i7-11700KF processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 125 reviewers who responded, 104 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- sOLID pc- June 21, 2021
Just received today, pretty quiet overall at idle apart from a low drone from the fans. Specs are great compared to other builds for similar price. Actually surprised to see it came with 2x 8gb ram sticks vs single 16gb. Waiting to put it to the test with some games! Only gripe keeping it from 5 stars is that the rear of the case came with a metal edge bent outward a bit. Included peripherals are unremarkable, but that's to be expected when it's included for free. Pros: Great specs for the price these days Fit and finish is nice and tidy Cons: Part of the metal edge for the case is bent outwards a bit, they're moving too quick to turn these things out!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Clean and Powerful- May 21, 2021
Very powerful at an affordable price nowadays. Played Assassin's Creed Valahha and it runs smoothly on 3440 x 1440 screen. CPU and GPU temperature are both okay and run quietly. VR games are not as good though, I googled and it turns out 30 series GPU has some drivers issue and it is still not fully fixed so far. Windows 10 OS is very clean without any pre-installed software. There is some incorrect information on BB about this PC. First, this PC has bluetooth capability and BB says it does not. This made me purchased a bluthtooth adapter which I don't need. Second, this PC is using wifi-6 technology and BB told me wifi-5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First one was a dud, second one worked perfectly- June 25, 2021
As others have stated, the first desktop I received was a dud. Green lines as well as purple checkered squares all over the screen. Best Buy exchanged the desktop in store, with no questions asked. New desktop was shipped to my house and arrived this week. The first one was a store pickup. This new desktop has the same specification as the old one did. Additionally, my copy of Windows 10 Home was also not activated, but was corrected once I logged on with my Microsoft account and rebooted the PC. Below are my system specs: Motherboard: ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4 GPU: Gigabyte Vision OC RTX 3070 M.2: WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 RAM: ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 3000MHzYes, I would recommend this to a friend.