CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700KF/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070) - English
Sold out online
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i7-11700KF processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 127 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall good build- July 17, 2021
PC worked as expected just had a problem with activating the pre-installed windows which is easily fix able by running a command in command prompt. Came with EVGA FTW3 GEFORCE RTX 3070 card (I AM NOT SURE IF THEY ALL COME WITH THIS SPECFIC CARD) which gives a high amount of fps. PC runs smooth and quick and I haven't really experienced any hiccups in my month of owning it. The case can be loud at times but can reduce the sound by installing more fans. Overall this is a great build and would recommend purchasing it, especially with the GPU market currently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- CyberPowerPC i7-11700KF RTX 3070 Desktop Review- August 17, 2021
This review is for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Intel Core i7-11700KF Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 desktop. This is my first gaming PC and so far I am very pleased with its performance. I primarily play FPS games including Warzone and Apex. Both games run wonderfully at 1440p! I have Apex on max graphics settings and it can hold a steady 144 frames/sec. Warzone, using Nvidia DLSS, averages around 130 frames/sec on Verdansk and 144 frames/sec on Rebirth Island. This level of performance is exactly what I was looking for, since I have a 1440p 144hz monitor. The computer also arrived in great physical condition. I love the physical appearance - the lights are very relaxing and I enjoy seeing the internal components. Overall, this gaming desktop was the best prebuilt deal I could find at the time of purchase and I am very happy with it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Junk GPU's for days- September 15, 2021
I dont recommend you buy this. I recently bought this pc and it came with a defective gpu. I then proceeded to file an rma for a replacement. To my surprise once cyberpower sent me a defective gpu to replace my non working gpu. So I've filed another waiting for a 3rd gpu that hopefully works. If you like wasting money on things you cant use this is for you. Seriously don't waste your time and money look elsewhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dead GPU- June 23, 2021
Pc was shipped well, however upon first boot I was met with a screen of green lines and artifacts. Pc black screens everytime I install drivers and device manager says the 3070 is disabled due to a error. Tried all trouble shooting steps I could think of. The glue that holds fhe glass side panel in its frame was dry and the glass will not stay put. Spent an hour on hold with cyberpower without connecting to anyone. Actually a great value system if itdidnt have such a bad reputation of shipping with dead gpus.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value Gaming PC- July 8, 2021
I was planning on building my own and priced out a similar spec machine with lower CPU (i5-11600k) and lower graphics card (RTX 3060) but due to the scarcity of cards the total price came in a bit more than this machine. I was very happy to pay less for a i7 and 3070, plus the fact that you don't know the exact components till they arrive due to how CyberPowerPC builds them with inventory, was kind of a fun experience. Mine came with the following: Motherboard: AsRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4 CPU: Intel i7-11700KF RAM: Ballistix 16GB DDR4-3000 Graphics: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB HDD: WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 Drive Power Supply: Apevia 800W Gold 80 Plus I am very happy with the value!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.