CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i9-10900K/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.7GHz Intel Core i9-10900K ten-core processor and 16GB of PC4-24000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM can efficiently handle the most demanding games, multitasking, and video editing software without any lag
- 1TB PCI-E NVMe solid state drive (SSD) offers reliable storage for your favourite games, movies, music, and other files with quick system boot-up and data retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX3080 graphics card with 10GB of dedicated memory delivers impressive performance and handles even the most graphic-intensive games
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port and 802.11ac Wi-Fi offer flexible wired or wireless network connectivity options for seamless online gaming
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one PS/2 port, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one DisplayPort, and a variety of audio ports let you plug in multiple gaming accessories or peripheral devices with ease
- VR-ready technology lets you play your favourite games in VR mode through compatible VR accessories (sold separately)
- Realtek sound card produces high-quality, immersive sound for all your games, movies, and other media
- Custom ARGB case lighting lets you synchronise the lighting effects with your gameplay for an enhanced gaming experience
- Liquid cooling system keeps the PC running with optimal performance even during intense gaming sessions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (64-bit) operating system features an easy UI, powerful apps, and advanced security features
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for instant setup
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
- Driver Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 87 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- i9 10850k with RTX 2080 Super Cyberpower PC- November 18, 2020
Despite negative outlook regarding motherboards and power supply's on YouTube for prebuilt PC's, This one came with pretty good parts. It is just as described and the RGB inside the case are great. the PC does everything i want it to do, came with proper 64bit Windows 10 installed. Shipping took a little longer than usual, however was expected with Canada post. Little surprised they didn't Xpresspost considering the price total of approx $3500. keyboard however is supposed to be multicolor RGB but is fixated on only RED and i havnt been able to change it. But other than that all in all it is a great pc. ps. The RTX card was a Gigabyte tri fan 2080 Super.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Except for cooling, everything is worth the money- December 28, 2020
CPU Cooling is lousy, as many have mentioned, haven't fixed mine yet, but for now I just took the side panel off, and the temp is good, GPU temp has no problem, just the 120mm AIO cannot tame this i9 beast. I also replaced the original 16G RAM with 32G (16G*2) HyperX, and yes, if you want to use this PC to run some 3A games, I do recommend you upgrade the RAM as well. I tested this PC by launching Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Overwatch, and Anthem, all with ultra settings and all worked well. Since nobody can get a 3080 right now, I have no complaint about this PC. Also just FYI, I placed order on Dec 15. and it arrived on Dec 23.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Probably will require extra expense and time- November 6, 2020
Air flow seems incredibly poor and heat quickly builds up inside the case. My experience was receiving processor temperature warnings after about 30 minutes of gameplay. Removing the glass side panel helps vent and prevent heat buildup, subsequently keeping the processor itself more stable temp wise. I am going to try as others have suggested and install top exhaust fans to see if that helps. If I have I have to keep going with the glass off the side this product will probably be a "no" for me. Disappointed by the extra time and expense on something that really should perform what it is designed to do out of the box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.