CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i9-11900KF/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080) - English
Available to ship
- 3.5GHz Intel Core i9-11900KF processor along with 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM delivers a powerful performance to handle demanding games, video editing software, and daily multitasking efficiently
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for all your digital files with quick loading and retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 10GB of dedicated video memory delivers blazing-fast video output with highly-immersive graphics and visuals
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity options provide seamless internet access from wired or wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DisplayPorts, 1 PS/2 port, 3 audio ports, 1 LAN port, 1 headphone jack, and 1 microphone jack allow you to plug in various gaming accessories such as game consoles, monitors, headphones, speakers, USB drives, and more with ease
- Realtek sound card delivers amazing sound quality that matches the stellar gaming visuals
- VR-ready design supports virtual reality games and applications to give you an enhanced gaming experience (VR-accessories sold separately)
- Liquid cooling system prevents the PC from overheating by quickly dissipating the internal heat for efficient performance
- Sleek and lightweight chassis with custom RGB case lighting offers a vibrant look to your gaming setup with colourful lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features for data protection
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse combo for instant setup and use
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 76 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! ZERO stars- November 18, 2021
I repeat DO NOT BUY THIS, I received this pre-built pc that shipped with a broken faulty CPU. Because I decided to change the cpu and fix the problem myself without mailing it back I am being told they will not be replacing the broken part that was shipped with the computer and "We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience"!??!?!??! This is the level of service that you can expect with this product, best buy selling a third party prebuild trash pc and then telling to to pound sand when they ship it with broken parts. Pathetic, unacceptable, and just greasy business practices, I'm done I'll never buy another product from best buy again and neither should you!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Bluescreens galore- June 20, 2021
The PC kept bluescreening every time I played 2 games at once, and in the past week since I bought it, it has bluescreened a total of 6 times. I usually play R6 Siege and a visual novel on the side, which shouldn't be overworking my RAM.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- POWERFUL computer, not sure why blue screen- June 20, 2021
3080 + 11 gen i9. I just got it for a couple days. The challenge is, it keeps blue screening. And from the reddit this seems to be a common issue. Still figuring out how to fix it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- CyberpowerPC 11900KF+3080 Review.- May 16, 2021
It's a 3080 and it works. This is pretty much the only way to get a card, and honestly it's better than waiting months. I wish the fan's in the case provided better air flow but it's an easy fix.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good with some issues- August 8, 2021
I needed a new computer with a more powerful processor to run some engineering software for college. Its really hard to get a good graphics card at this time so I was kind of forced to get a pre-built. I got a pretty big discount on this pc so I thought it would be a good deal. Great power. Wiring was good. The cooling has some issues. I added some intake fans and that was sorted for the most part. The real problem is the random blue screens. For me, it happens like 4-5 days and it is annoying but does not happen enough times for me to spend significant time to fix it. I did run some tests on the hardware and everything was fine so I think I have a problem with the PSU or the software.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.