CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i9-12900KF/2TB HDD/2TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3080) - En
- 3.2 GHz, Intel Core i9-12900KF processor and 16GB DDR4 RAM guarantee powerful performance required to smoothly run heavy games or applications
- 2TB solid state drive and 2TB hard disk drive provides generous storage space for your games and applications, and enables fast loading times
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card and 10GB video memory ensures buttery smooth gaming visuals
- Integrated 802.11 AC Wi-Fi and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port provide reliable options for networking or connectivity
- Two USB 3.1, 1 headphone, 1 microphone, 1 PS/2, 4 USB 3.1, 2 USB 2.0, 1 LAN, 3 Audio, 1 HDMI and 2 DisplayPort offer a wide array of options for connectivity
- Liquid cooling keeps the PC in optimal temperature
- Sleek chassis and custom RGB case lighting make your gaming environment more attractive
- Preinstalled with Windows 11 Home 64-bit operating system that features beautiful and new design, improved performance and more
- Includes color RGB gaming keyboard and mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- 7 Colors RGB Gaming Keyboard & Mouse
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome CyberPower PC Speed, Quiet, Great Buy!- December 3, 2021
Wanting to upgrade my PC experience I purchased another PC, It Crashed with in 30 days of use. It was torcher not having a pc Returned it & the pc supply Co Charged me $297. restocking fee. So, 1st lesson don't purchase from an electronic supply Co. Now to my new pc Purchased @ BestBuy where I do a lot of shopping. research pc online everywhere found this awesome pc called CyberpowerPC.com Gamer Supreme Desktop-Intel Core i9-12900KF-16GB-NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 "EVGA"+2TB HDD+2TBSSD and an awesome White Case. The ability to upgrade really caught my eye. 2 more of each storage types. Now on to opening the box, recovery CD, Warranty instructions. I went online to register pc np @ all. Win 11 work out great! The lighting is overwhelming it flows like a rainbow. No noise at all with fans & I'm running 3 monitors' so gamming, watching streamers, playing another game & even reading emails or watching News all at the same time. I can't say enough about this pc. What a relief knowing I have a well-built pc that will last me a long time & looks great on my pc desk. Order yours now, so you don't miss out on have a lot of fun Gamming. All the while knowing your running a quality-built machine, not having to worry about breakdowns or no one to have to help in case of an issue. Oh, Wi-Fi music all through my house is very cool as well. Now go get one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just received PC, looks used and damaged- March 23, 2022
I literally just opened the box and the PC looked used and damaged. I would expect this should have went through quality control. I didn't pay this much to have a damaged unit. This PC is not the most expensive but i would expect to be brand new. Ugh, I'm super bummed and sad about all of this. Why me??? :( I wanted to set this PC up today. Ugh. So frustrating that this would happen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Its a beast of a machine, but noisy.- December 1, 2021
I love the machine its capable of many things, but i have this weird rattling sound with my build. I dont know if its the fans or the psu. But i really think its the psu. When i lay it down on its side it becomes quiet which is weird. I would troubleshoot some more and reach out to cyberpower to help me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC, especially in today’s market- February 9, 2022
This computer is great! However, there are a few pros and cons I can notice right off the bat (it arrived just today). Pros: super fast boot times, cooling works well, looks awesome, side panel is easily removed and re-secured, cable management is pretty nice. Cons: 16gb RAM just isnt enough, in my opinion, RGB cannot be controlled as far as I can tell (meaning the tower pulses rainbows all day) same for mouse and keyboard. Mouse light is based on what DPI sensitivity it’s set to, and keyboard either pulses between colors or locks to one of five colors. I wish i could easily control each with a software utility. That said, the computer is wonderful, and the few issues i have i will probably resolve with various upgrades down the road. First Impression: 5/5Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downgraded on Second Attempt- January 20, 2022
So this is my Second attempt at this specific PC. The first one came in damage so I returned it and order another one. The PC is a very powerful gaming computer but the reason I give it a one star is the first damage PC I got came with a EVGA RTX 3080 ULTRA Gaming Card (Highest Tier for EVGA) and had two fans on the top. The replacement came with the basic tier EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 and no fans on the top vent. Very upset I got downgrade after dealing with the damage PC and awaiting another two weeks for the replacement to arrive. Still thinking about returning the PC, especial after spending over 3000 dollars after taxes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.