CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i5-11600KF/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 2060/Windows 11) - Eng
- 3.9GHz Intel Core i5-11600KF processor and 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM ensure all your games, movies, and other demanding workflows run extremely smooth and lag-free
- 500GB solid state drive (SSD) provides loads of storage space for your games, pictures, videos, and other digital files with high-speed loading performance
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super graphics card with 6GB video memory churns out immersive visuals with high frame rates for a lifelike gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port give you high-speed internet access through wireless routers or wired broadband networks respectively
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HSMI port, one DisplayPort, one PS/2 port, three audio ports, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack enable a wide range of options for connecting gaming accessories and peripherals
- Realtek sound card produces rich, powerful audio for your games, movies, music, and other media playback
- VR-ready configuration means the PC supports virtual reality games with the help of VR accessories and applications (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the internal components cool to prevent heat damage during prolonged gaming sessions
- Custom RGB case lighting allows you to personalize your battle station with attractive lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 11 Home (English) operating system supports an array of advanced games that are available worldwide
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 533 reviewers who responded, 518 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My Favorate Store- March 17, 2022
I used to work at Target at Jantzen Beach and I would always go into bestbuy because of the amazing new products that they stock all the time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Budget Gaming PC- December 26, 2021
Our son's gaming PC was getting a little long in the tooth and the video card recently died. Playing games w/out a modern GPU is painful, if not impossible to do. Cost of a new modern GPU is astronomically insane, so the best way to get one is to purchase w/a new PC build. This CyberPowerPC did not disappoint. Assembled w/top brand "known" name components, such as Intel, Gigabyte, Cooler Master, Western Digital, and T-Force, future upgradability is guaranteed (compared to proprietary designs from the "big" computer makers). The RGB lighting in the case brings a nice "wow' factor that our kids love. Pre-installed from factory with Windows 11 Home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Temperatures are a BIG issue- January 13, 2022
I got this as a Christmas present. I was super excited as my old Dell was over 12 years old and was showing its age. After setting this up I fired up World of Tanks. My old Dell with a Nvidia 1080TI cut into the case would run the game at 30FPS on full graphics settings with 0 issues. The only two fans it had for cooling were the CPU fan which is original and the GPU fan. I never went into BIOS to up the fan speed either. Then along game this PC ran at 143 FPS average on max graphics. Ran great for an hour and crashed all the way to start up. Played again for another 30 minutes and crashed again. After investigation I found out that the CPU was running over 150F and the GPU was approacing 130F. The cooling on this PC is awful. Its not got much room for the power supply to breathe under the case. All fans are intake ONLY. This is just means a faster dust collection rate. However after going into the BIOS and ramping up the speed of the CPU fans and GPU fans the crashing continued. I was able to stave off the crashes a little with this remedy. I flipped the fan on the rear to exhaust and noticed a 5F drop in temps. This still did not fix the crashes although I was now able to play for 4-5 hours without crashing. I took a more drastic approach on a brand-new PC and went to Best-buy and bought a Corsair H150i Eliete Capellix RGB AIO to cool the CPU. Something that systems around this price tag should include. The install of that made this PC perfect as it sits. Crashes have stopped and the PC runs great. I also added in 2 more sticks of DDR4 ram for a total of 32GB. I play all day without any crashes. Fans on the radiator were set for exhaust and the fan on the rear was set to intake again for max air flow. This honestly is a good PC it just needs better cooling. I wish the GPU came with some sort of watercooling as the temps are still high on it. however they have dropped due to the addition of 3 more fans into the case by 15 degrees. As well as adding MSI Afterburner to ramp up the fan speeds as temps increase which seem to be set at a "Silent" mode. I understand that these PCs are thrown together out of the parts bin. But care should still be taken as the games I am playing are modern games and are not ultra high demanding games. If a 12 year old PC can run the game pegged constantly with the CPU not even overclocked but running into screen tearing issues from over burden then this PC should run circles around it. And it does until it crashes from temperatures. I would rate this PC on a scale of 1-10 ten being best at its price range a 7 since one can build this PC for less and the fact it took another 250$ to make this PC even remotely function as a " Gamer Xtreme Gaming Desktop." The case seems to be nice as it has plenty of room for the full 360mm radiator with room to spare. I do wish it had more USB connectors and possibly an actual hard drive behind the 500GB SSD for storage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pc keeps blacking out and turning on after words- March 21, 2022
When I first got this pc it ran pretty good for about 15 minutes then after that it kept shutting off, my keyboard, head set, mouse, and even from my tv. The thing is the hole pc itself was still running, fans, gpu, etc. So for the past 3 days Im unable to play keeps shutting off and I thought it was due to the cpu cooler so I changed it for h150i and it didn’t make a difference. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please help.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC for the price- January 6, 2022
I needed to upgrade my work from home setup and it just so happened that my last PC crashed. Black Friday rolled around and I wanted to look into a good pre-built computer. I was impressed with CyberPowerPC specs and reviews so I decided to go with one. It was the best decision effort, this pre built runs seamlessly and does everything I need it to do. Windows 11 Pro is excellent as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.