CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-10700F/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10) - En
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9GHz Intel Core i7-10700 hexa-core processor and 16GB of 3000MHz DDR4 RAM produce an impressive performance for your favourite games, creative workflows, and more
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 500GB PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provide ample storage space and quick retrieval times for your games, videos, photos, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with 8GB of dedicated memory delivers smooth framerates and sharp textures so you can play your favourite titles in high graphics settings
- Integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi allow for fast and reliable access to high-speed wired and wireless networks
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one PS/2 port , one DisplayPort, one HDMI port, and three audio jacks let you connect smartphones, flash drives, input devices, displays, and more
- Realtek sound card produces high-quality audio that makes your games and movies even more immersive
- RGB case lighting can be customised to suit your mood, whether you're gaming, working. or enjoying entertainment content
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home operating system features an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and RGB gaming mouse that shines with 7 colours for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
- Driver Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 213 reviewers who responded, 202 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Next best thing...- January 24, 2021
This prebuilt came with most of what I needed (I swapped out a couple parts). Only issues I had were with shipping and upgrading a part. The box must've been dropped because the rear of the case was dented (bottom left of the picture, a couple inches closer and the GPU would've been damaged). As for the part, I upgraded the motherboard. It didnt occur to me that the windows product key is tied to the prebuilt motherboard (I'm used to the old way where the sticker was somewhere on the machine). Otherwise, this PC is a steal. Hopefully you have no reason to reach out to CyberPowerPC directly as they havent answered the phone for me yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely fast, with a couple issue so far.- January 31, 2021
PC is top notch, absolutely worth the price point. Would be a 5 star review although one of the fans upon turning the machine on for the first was making noise compared to the others. Contacted Cyberpower and the believe the fan has a bad bearing and is sending me another to replace. Additionally the computer has been running terrific with the exception of it crashing mid game multiple times to the point on day 2. This could be user error however and I'm double checking that I've installed the latest drivers etc. before considering a return. With that said, this pc running at full capacity w/o issue is a beast and still highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value, Great PC- February 11, 2021
Honestly very happy with this build. Mostly bought it as 3DCG and Video rendering machine and so far the benches I've run indicate that it will perform excellently for those purpose. But I am also excited to be running some newer games on it. I didn't want the 3060 ti for no reason. Also I can't stress the value of this, especially with the current stock issues. If you really need a 30 series gpu, cyberpower is the way to go. I was surprised at the size of this machine though. It is pretty massive. Here's a bench I ran for reference: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/39688170 Multicore Cinebench Score: 10300 with temps mostly at 65 degrees.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.