CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700F/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060) - En
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-11700KF processor and 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM ensure all your games, movies, and other demanding workflows run extremely smooth and lag-free
- 500GB solid state drive (SSD) provides loads of storage space for your games, pictures, videos, and other digital files with high-speed loading performance
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Super graphics card with 12GB video memory churns out immersive visuals with high frame rates for a lifelike gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port give you high-speed internet access through wireless routers or wired broadband networks respectively
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HSMI port, one DisplayPort, one PS/2 port, three audio ports, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack enable a wide range of options for connecting gaming accessories and peripherals
- Realtek sound card produces rich, powerful audio for your games, movies, music, and other media playback
- VR-ready configuration means the PC supports virtual reality games with the help of VR accessories and applications (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the internal components cool to prevent heat damage during prolonged gaming sessions
- Custom RGB case lighting allows you to personalize your battle station with attractive lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system supports an array of advanced games that are available worldwide
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 542 reviewers who responded, 485 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Window reboot loop hell- October 7, 2021
I bought this because of the good reviews and even bought a new fan like they said. I get it a day early, plug it in and the first thing i see are green bands going across my screen. I tried updating nvidia drivers, windows, upgrading to windows 11, reseating my graphics card, trying all the of the guides for error 43 and windows reboot loop. Nothing worked. Got it exchanged and for a single night i thought I was free. The next day i start up my computer and the same thing happened. Tried all that again. Nothing. I have completely drained all of my emotional time and patience into this and plan to get a refund and buy something else tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- WARNING CPU WILL OVERHEAT- May 7, 2021
The Pc came in with problems with the windows key being invalid and after an hour phone call with windows support I finally was able to get the windows key working. I then download steam and csgo to test how well it would run a relatively older game. The computer quickly shut off after 3 minutes of playing the game. After running a temperature monitor the cpu was reaching an astonishing 94* C (201 F) before shutting off before it destroyed itself. The cpu fan they provide is terrible and must be replaced. Expect to upgrade the cpu fan as soon as you get it. Otherwise it's an excellent pc with the illusive 3060 and the newest generation i7.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a nice computer for the price- May 14, 2021
I've had this computer for a couple weeks now and for the most part it is impressive. It has more power than I need for most tasks and using my tv as the display looks great. The first thing you notice is how heavy the computer is but that is mostly from the tempered glass and not from the thin metal used on the case. With just a little pressure I can feel the top of the case easily bend, so far that is the only grip that I have, well other than the fact I was surprised when the only thing I received in the box was the computer, no keyboard, mouse, power cord and dealing with Best Buy and CyberpowerPC I'm not sure if I will get the items replaced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.