CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700F/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060) - En
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-11700KF processor and 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM ensure all your games, movies, and other demanding workflows run extremely smooth and lag-free
- 500GB solid state drive (SSD) provides loads of storage space for your games, pictures, videos, and other digital files with high-speed loading performance
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Super graphics card with 12GB video memory churns out immersive visuals with high frame rates for a lifelike gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port give you high-speed internet access through wireless routers or wired broadband networks respectively
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HSMI port, one DisplayPort, one PS/2 port, three audio ports, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack enable a wide range of options for connecting gaming accessories and peripherals
- Realtek sound card produces rich, powerful audio for your games, movies, music, and other media playback
- VR-ready configuration means the PC supports virtual reality games with the help of VR accessories and applications (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the internal components cool to prevent heat damage during prolonged gaming sessions
- Custom RGB case lighting allows you to personalize your battle station with attractive lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 Home (English) operating system supports an array of advanced games that are available worldwide
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 613 reviewers who responded, 549 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sweet build- May 1, 2021
Parts are from quality brands, case setup is clean and well laid out, RGB fans are on point, and the case is a little on the large size but the windows combined with the RGB fans make it look great. Have only played a few games because of download times but it is ripping through them flawlessly on max settings and multitasking like nobody's business. I wanted to build my own setup but GPU prices are ridiculous right now, if you can even find them in stock, so I decided to get a prebuilt for the first time. So far I am a very happy camper. I will update if anything major changes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Window reboot loop hell- October 7, 2021
I bought this because of the good reviews and even bought a new fan like they said. I get it a day early, plug it in and the first thing i see are green bands going across my screen. I tried updating nvidia drivers, windows, upgrading to windows 11, reseating my graphics card, trying all the of the guides for error 43 and windows reboot loop. Nothing worked. Got it exchanged and for a single night i thought I was free. The next day i start up my computer and the same thing happened. Tried all that again. Nothing. I have completely drained all of my emotional time and patience into this and plan to get a refund and buy something else tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing components, case, and potential.- July 24, 2021
I managed to snag one of these (written during the great COVID component shortage) as my first gaming PC and a birthday gift to myself. The system arrived quickly, and well assembled. The components in this build are solid and provide an excellent foundation for growth though future upgrades. I jumped the gun and preemptively added a corsair h115i to help handle the monstrous 11th Gen i7 CPU. I was especially impressed with the case - plenty of clever features for cable management and came with magnetic screen filters. Pretty cool to be able to run Cyberpunk 2077 at max settings. Please note that my photos also include a different mobo that I installed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST GAMING PC- May 11, 2021
This CyberPowerPC is amazing, it does not lag at all, I can play every game at max settings, totally astonishing Gaming Pc I would recommend to all my friends, actually they are planning to get one this year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Prebuilt Gaming PC if you are tech savy.- July 14, 2021
This is a great deal. PROS: The individual parts alone would cost me a few hundred extra dollars to build myself. The RTX 3060 is a surprisingly good graphics card (I got EVGA XC). The i7 11700F is a solid CPU to pair with the 3060. The case is a great case to work with. Good air flow, fans, mesh and cable management solutions. The pc did work out of the box. No bloatware or issues loading up windows for the first time. CONS: Only 1 of the fans had power when I booted up. I was able to check the connections and determine which power cable had come loose. I also switched the 2 side fans to intake. I booted up again and ran a stress test using Intel XTU. The CPU hit 100 degrees Celsius very quickly. I powered off the PC and switched out the CPU fan with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2. The case allowed for easy install (both side panels and top panel are removable). I reran the test and stayed under 80 degrees Celsius. Recommendation: Great prebuilt gaming pc for the price. With some above "user level" pc knowledge and youtube this PC can be amazing. I was even able to remove the RGB light from the stock CPU cooler and install it in the top of the case for extra airflow and lighting. Very pleased with the overall purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.