CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700F/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060/Win 11) -En
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-11700F processor and 16GB of PC4-24,000 (3,000MHz DDR4) RAM ensure all your games, movies, and other demanding workflows run extremely smooth and lag-free
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 500GB solid state drive (SSD) provides loads of storage space for your games, pictures, videos, and other digital files with high-speed loading performance
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Super graphics card with 12GB video memory churns out immersive visuals with high frame rates for a lifelike gaming experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connectivity and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port give you high-speed internet access through wireless routers or wired broadband networks respectively
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HSMI port, one DisplayPort, one PS/2 port, three audio ports, one LAN port, one HDMI port, one headphone jack, and one microphone jack enable a wide range of options for connecting gaming accessories and peripherals
- Realtek sound card produces rich, powerful audio for your games, movies, music, and other media playback
- VR-ready configuration means the PC supports virtual reality games with the help of VR accessories and applications (sold separately)
- Air cooling system keeps the internal components cool to prevent heat damage during prolonged gaming sessions
- Custom RGB case lighting allows you to personalize your battle station with attractive lighting effects
- Pre-installed 64-bit Windows 11 Home (English) operating system supports an array of advanced games that are available worldwide
- Includes USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 197 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect starter gaming PC.- October 19, 2021
Monster processor, great graphics card, pretty good MOBO, the case provides amazing access for upgrades, Great wire management, mine fortunately came with decent MOBO, RAM, GPU, and power supply branding. I added 2 additional sticks of RAM for 32GB total.....The bad...and i mean the cheapest of the cheapeat went into the cooling system. CPU cooler is absolute trash. The 3 included case fans look good, but move half the air that corsairs do. I wouldn't even risk benchmarking it until i upgraded to a Corsair liquid AIO and 4 corsair 120mm fans. Overall the price and features cant be beat at the moment with inflated CPU and GPU pricing. Solod packaging and materials.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-built starter PC!- November 2, 2021
Great pre-built PC and it's definitely better than others and was at a good price. My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get a gaming PC for a while now but do not know how to build one so we looked into getting a pre-built PC. So far this one is amazing! Eventually, as certain graphic cards and stuff get better throughout the years, we will upgrade, but as for now this works great. I have no complaints. It looks very nice up on our desk. I'm not into PCs as much as my boyfriend is, but he approves as well. Would definitely recommend this to friend and family looking to get a pre-built PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yes, you can play Star Citizen with this PC!- April 14, 2022
I've been in the computer industry since graduating with degrees in programming and computer science in 2001. The industry has changed allot, but the basics remain. A fast processor, good graphics card and plenty of RAM is what you're always looking for in a gaming PC. This pc has what you want, no its not top of the line, for that you're paying much much more. Now, i no longer pay allot of games on pc, but i do play one that is a monster when it comes to specifications. Star Citizen is very hardware demanding. This pc plays that game very well, depending on where you are it sits around 45-60 FPS, Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy around 120 FPS. So for a pc that is affordable it does very well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my PC- November 1, 2021
Finally got my own PC and am over joyous with my purchase. Got one of the top graphic cards and so far its been great with everything I've been trying to do. The RGB Fans are amazing even though at some point i want to upgrade them into water cooling. Thanks CyberPower for an amazing PC appreciate it ^_^Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- YouTuber Approved, Just Upgrade CPU Cooler- October 25, 2021
I'm very satisfied with this PC so far! While I haven't run any games on it yet, it runs my video editor just fine, with CPU temp at 34 deg. and GPU 40 deg. I'll update my review if anything goes wrong! PS: I did replace the stock CPU cooler immediately upon getting this PC with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition and swap the 2 right case fans from exhaust to intake after reading the reviews, so definitely look at upgrading the cooling. It doesn't have to be over-the-top, but a little upgrade goes a long way!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.