CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (Intel i7-10700F/1TB HDD/500GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 2060 Super) - En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9GHz 10th-generation Intel Core i7-10700F octa-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM can handle demanding games and serious multi-tasking
- 500GB solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offer plenty of quick, reliable storage space for all your games, media and other files
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super graphics card with 8GB of video memory guarantees high frame rates and incredible picture quality
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and 10/100/1000 ethernet port offer reliable options for wired and wireless network connectivity
- Six USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a PS/2 port, a LAN jack, an HDMI port, a DisplayPort, and a variety of audio ports give you a wide array of options for connecting external devices
- VR-ready feature lets you use a variety of virtual-reality gear
- Custom RGB case lighting makes your PC more attractive and vibrant
- Preinstalled with Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit) that features an easy-to-use interface, the latest apps, and enhanced security features
- Includes a USB gaming keyboard and 7-colour RGB gaming mouse for even more convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- USB Gaming Keyboard
- 7 Color RGB Gaming Mouse
- Power Cable
- Driver Discs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 262 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far it appears to be good- November 29, 2020
I bought after my 10 yr old PC died on me. I was looking for something that was close to what I had and found this. Since it already had the HD's in it, I went to add the HD's I already had into it to use the extra storage. What I found was they only provided enough cables for the HD's already there. Luckily my old PC had compatible cables and I was able to add the standard HD and the SSD HD to it. I do like the way they have the SSD drives setup. You don't need to buy a case so it fits in the standard HD case. Overall, so far I'm happy with it. If something comes up later, I might add more. PS, my grandson loves the colored lights :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PC and a good gaming station- November 29, 2020
Good gaming PC! Have had it for a month now and it has played all the games fluidly on 4K with mid settings or at 1080p at almost max (RDR2, FO4, GTAV, etc.). The Ray Tracing looks good with Minecraft and I would like to see how it looks on Cyberpunk 2077. And it also comes with a nice keyboard and mouse. Overall, very happy with my really early Christmas present :b It is also a great PC, it will handle anything that you throw its way. The SSD storage space is low but it can be expanded and it does have extra storage with the HDD, though I would not recommend storing games on it unless they are from previous generations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blazing Speed!- November 18, 2020
I've never had the pleasure of owning a high end PC before, the old adage "you get what you pay for" comes to mind, and this PC has it in spades. It's got a super fast chip set, a smokin' graphics card and tons of storage space. Plus, the case has some super cool light options that you can customize to your preferences. I've only had her for a few days now but we're becoming fast friends. If you need a new PC then this is a great and relatively affordable option!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report